Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u start a poll? that will resolve this

Comment

Sounds exactly like Dowie 2. Sneak in play-offs etc. Got relegated although Dowie made more of a fight of it. Boothroyd got Sacked, Dowie resigned. Dowie had Johnson, Boothroyd had Young. Players all love him. Both fugly uckers.

Comment

bit harsh on addy that.........a boyish good looks charm whereas dowies has a mush only his mother( well maybe not) could love!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Aidy Boothroyd is streets ahead of the other candidates made a good side at watford and was not disgraced in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Well it seems the club have whittled the managers job down to a shortlist of 3 consisting of,Boothroyd,Cotterill & Magilton

Suerly Boothroyd is the best of this bunch,i would actually be for 1 very pleased with this appointment,although if it was either of the other 2 i would honestly be gutted!

Few people on here have commented on Boothroyds playing style,but to be honest when he got Watford promoted they played some decent football.

Whats your views? Do you think it's a positive move for the R's if he was appointed or would you prefer 1 of the other 2 candidates?
            league 1 standard managers,the 3 of them....woefull woefull woefull:bad_egg:

Comment

I agree, Boothroyd is the best of the 3 imo.

Comment

boothroyd wouldn't be the worst manager in the world, defo the better out of the three and i would personly feel confident going into the new season with him at the helm...................uuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrr'sssssssssss!!!

Comment

we shouldn't even be considering Boothroyd,Magilton or Cotterill

Comment

i'd back boofy 100%
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

If it is Boothroyd...let's get behind him and hope he can do for us what he did at Watford (get them promoted that is...not relegated!)
                      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

I agree def the best of a v bad bunch

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                          league 1 standard managers,the 3 of them....woefull woefull woefull:bad_egg:
                          Spot on Matty..

VVV Unimpressed with the three options, and I doubt they will be at club for long.
                          Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Working...
                          X