Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you you see the club in 5 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

The Championship is our natural level.
    In all honesty i have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      In all honesty i have to agree
      I imagine a lot of Stoke fans felt that their level was championshipship before they got promoted.

A fairly steady settled Prem team now in my opinoin.

No debt, self sufficient , able to compete in transfer terms with the rest of the division (with the exception of the usual big spenders).

Not a bad example to follow !

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
        I imagine a lot of Stoke fans felt that their level was championshipship before they got promoted.

A fairly steady settled Prem team now in my opinoin.

No debt, self sufficient , able to compete in transfer terms with the rest of the division (with the exception of the usual big spenders).

Not a bad example to follow !
        Far bigger club than ours , properly run we could do a wigan , just think and always have that the number of clubs in london will always hold some back. Yes we'll have our day in the sun as we have before but really we are a second tier team imo, and always have been.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Far bigger club than ours , properly run we could do a wigan , just think and always have that the number of clubs in london will always hold some back. Yes we'll have our day in the sun as we have before but really we are a second tier team imo, and always have been.
          Agree mate.

Wigan and Stoke are having a purple patch like we did in the early to mid 90's.They will soon regress to their natural level in the second or even third tier over time.

Who would have thought Leeds would go from Champions League to League 1 in such a short time?.

Comment

Think it depends on how long Warnock is here and whether he can be tempted to stay beyond his current contract. If we go up this season, think we may be a one-season-wonder before coming back down.

Whatever level we are at, I hope the stadium issue is addressed as I think Loftus Road has served it's purpose.

Comment

I agree with Facto and winalotto but the last time I said I actually preferred this division I got a whole of responses about how good the Prem is and how poor the standard of the npc is. I think it's a great league and definitely at our standard. In terms of fans teams like Leeds and derby and Norwich will attract more than us.

Comment

Much as I think the Championship is our natural level and I enjoy it. I wouldn't say no to a few seasons in the Premiership. There's a growing population of kids who know nothing of our history and think we've always been toilet, which is sad.

Comment

if I am honest, probably Top 10 in the premiership.

Bernie Eccles has plans but it all rests on promotion
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Well i guess he will need to bankroll a top class forward in Jan if we are to push on

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      I agree with Facto and winalotto but the last time I said I actually preferred this division I got a whole of responses about how good the Prem is and how poor the standard of the npc is. I think it's a great league and definitely at our standard. In terms of fans teams like Leeds and derby and Norwich will attract more than us.
                      I could watch games like us v. Cardiff all season long. Great entertainment.

Comment

We will get promoted within the next few years but will be relegated again so in 5 years time,a top 6 championship side with sir Les as our manager

Comment

I don't buy this nonsense about if we don't this year we never will. Fans have said that every year and we are getting closer. 3 clubs always get relegated from the prem and 3 teams come up it doesn't change anything. In fact 2 newly promoted sides are doing better than sides who arrive here normally, meaning it might be easier next season. Some fans are so mellow dramatic.....

We will go up this year or next, in 5 years we will be a top 15 prem club if owners stay imo

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Will EcclesCake last 5 years on this mortal coil ??

Comment

Some interesting replies.

Comment

Working...
                              X