my prediction,wont be Jim Magilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my prediction,wont be Jim Magilton

i really dont think our owners are that stupid and they WILL be hearing the feedback on the rumours about him being linked to the job.I dont think any recently sacked championship manager will be getting the job(nearly everyone we are linked with),and i predict another foreign manager will get it,an Italian,and head on the chopping board time,it will be either Vialli or De Canio,that ladies and gentlemen is my prediction.;)

Hope your right.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

And you base that on Matthew... God I hope you're right.

Comment

Im with you Matthew. Posted this on another thread but I will repeat it ... If we were to get a manager currently unemployed it would have been announced officially a while back. My feeling is we are waiting for someone's season to end weather it is in the playoffs, Spain or Italy.

I just have this feeling it will be Jacket.

Comment

Been told its gonna be Steve Cotteril

Comment

My hunch is it won't be JM either...
            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Boothroyd according to the Mirror this morning.

Comment

My money is still on Magilton
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  And you base that on Matthew... God I hope you're right.
                  based on the fact we are waiting till the italian season ends,that either would be reasonably popular,and that season ticket sales are very slow,and will get no better if any of those sacked championship managers get the job.i have to say the list at the moment makes VERY depressing reading,but from a very bad choice,i,IF I HAD TO!!!!,would pick Magilton over the others being mentioned,BUT if appointed(again i say i dont think owners could not be THAT stupid),the club will be hit badly at the box office,because he would NOT be a popular choice,and season tickets will remain unsold.

Comment

Aidy boooooofroyd duh duh duh duh
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                      Aidy boooooofroyd duh duh duh duh
                      REALLY would not want him,god it would be like Dowie again,ONLY WORSE:amazing:

Comment

i see more rumours today about Jim magilton,he wont be the new manager.whatever you think about Briatore ,he is not a stupid man,and to appoint a guy like magilton would be an act of complete stupidity,so wont happen.owners want promotion next season and want to get people to buy the season tickets,so they will appoint a decent manager.I AM KEEPING THE FAITH IN OUR OWNERS,NOT STUPID PEOPLE:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                          i see more rumours today about Jim magilton,he wont be the new manager.whatever you think about Briatore ,he is not a stupid man,and to appoint a guy like magilton would be an act of complete stupidity,so wont happen.owners want promotion next season and want to get people to buy the season tickets,so they will appoint a decent manager.I AM KEEPING THE FAITH IN OUR OWNERS,NOT STUPID PEOPLE:confused:
                          I really hope your right matthew I think you may be giving Flavio and co too much credit though!

I do partly agree with you though surely Flavio can't think that unveiling JM as manager will bring about anything positive?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                            I AM KEEPING THE FAITH IN OUR OWNERS,NOT STUPID PEOPLE:confused:
                            i think they have already proven that they are stupid by alienating themselves with the fans......and now the possiblity of JM will just make it worse.

Comment

Working...
                            X