Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why oh why are we looking at sh*t managers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for that...............have an orange!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes

and have a lemon as well....we all follow factomondo

Comment

Have a grape.

Comment

Your all to emotional the manager is a small cog in the team he is not the be all end all.
          yes it helps if you can have a great manager but you have to look at all things, how many managers need the job, how many managers in this current climate want to move house,
          Some of you seem to forget the human element too for an example I have a job and now live in the countryside if a better job was available which meant moving back to the city i would have to think twice becouse i need to think what is best for my family.

I do honestly belive that Flav Berni and Lak have the clubs best interest at heart and have done some great things so far and also have made some mistakes.

The best thing we can do as fans is get behind however is the next manager and give it thye best shot. Trouble is if it is Jm (which i have to admit i also hope it is not)and we lose our first game he will be in sh#t with the fans on day one
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Maybe the former 100 metre world record holder on the far left is the new signing.
            Not having a good week mate. It was 200 and 400 meters.....
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
            X