QPR accounts/AGM question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR accounts/AGM question

I found the latest accounts online at companies house, purchased them and put them on this site.

From what I can see, may be wrong, but no-one else has posted on any board about actually receiving the accounts. Is this right? Does anyone actually have the accounts posted to them as of yet? And any news on the AGM?

Oh and if my accounts are the only ones that were in circulation then please donate 10p to this site to say thanks If everyone does it who's read them then we'll probably raise a ton ;D
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

The link would be nice fella...

Comment

http://wearetherangersboys.com/forum...36&postcount=7
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I found the latest accounts online at companies house, purchased them and put them on this site.

From what I can see, may be wrong, but no-one else has posted on any board about actually receiving the accounts. Is this right? Does anyone actually have the accounts posted to them as of yet? And any news on the AGM?

Oh and if my accounts are the only ones that were in circulation then please donate 10p to this site to say thanks If everyone does it who's read them then we'll probably raise a ton ;D
        I never received mine or an invite to the AGM :(

Comment

Thats because you have to fill in an expenses form first
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Thats because you have to fill in an expenses form first
            I will have you know young man that I have ever claimed a penny in expenses since being elected

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              I will have you know young man that I have ever claimed a penny in expenses since being elected
              well flip me

Comment

Working...
              X