• Mr cerny

TYOU GIANNI:red_heart:
    FOR BRINGING A QUALITY PLAYER TO QPR
    0 MONEY
    NO BASE AGENT INVOLVED
    MUST BE A FLUKE
    I WONDER IF FB-BE-AB MAKE NOTE OF THAT?

Come on, you're not allowed to post such things

I Just cannot understand the way some fans attack him all of the time.

It's true to say that the current squad (maybe needing 1 or 2 players) is more than capable of playoffs or better...... all done for minimal transfer fees, is nothing other than very good business.

Add to Cerny........ Vine, Buzz, Borrowdale, Cook, etc, etc, etc brought to the club.

Or the alternative, we might well have been a non league club by now!

Comment

Morning Mr.Paladini.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
        Morning Mr.Paladini.

Comment

Has GP shagged your wife or pi$$ed in your shoes...?

Like it or not Cerny has been a great signing. GP has made 2-3 bad buys of late. Far more great buys than bad one and yet you still moan!

Comment

Who's moaning in this thread???

Comment

Cerny done well, especially after a small select group decided to chant Camp's name on first home game.

Trouble is, its okay not conceding goals, we needed to score them. With such a negative manager like Sousa, that was never going to happen.

Despite having

Ageymang (part of the time), Blackstock, Helguson, De carmine, Balanta and Tarrabdt.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well solid at the back now.Just need someone to put a decent ball in the box for a start.Our crossing and corners were awful last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                  Who's moaning in this thread???
                  Moaning/digging, same thing! We'll never move on as a football club. Too many *****ic and brain-less supporters follow our club nowadays.

Comment

True Pete we needed to score and if Sousa had been backed we might have got some forwards in who could actually score goals unlike the ones listed above. (I'll exempt Blackstock from that list)
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Moaning/digging, same thing! We'll never move on as a football club. Too many *****ic and brain-less supporters follow our club nowadays.
                      Really? there was me thinking it was too many smug supposed ITK types..

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Cerny done well, especially after a small select group decided to chant Camp's name on first home game.

Trouble is, its okay not conceding goals, we needed to score them. With such a negative manager like Sousa, that was never going to happen.

Despite having

Ageymang (part of the time), Blackstock, Helguson, De carmine, Balanta and Tarrabdt.
                        Don't think it is really fair to lay all the blame on Sousa (though wouldn't expect anything else from you)

Look at the breakdown for last season:

Dowie : 12 games 13 goals
                        Sousa : 23 games 22 goals
                        Ainsworth : 11 games 7 goals.

Was a problem all season not just under Sousa, how long was it we went without scoring a goal away from home?
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

haqpr1963,

It doesn't matter how many stats and how many times you write the poor scoring records of both Dowie and Ainsworth, Pete will still believe that Sousa was to blame for the whole season. Dowie even had Buzsaky available to him whilst Ainsworth had Vine.

I know the response will be that we started with one up front against Ipswich and had our top scorer on the bench but who was in charge when we failed to score against a defender - not Sousa.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                            True Pete we needed to score and if Sousa had been backed we might have got some forwards in who could actually score goals unlike the ones listed above. (I'll exempt Blackstock from that list)
                            Do you honestly think that QBP is more or less responsible for getting Sousa removed!!!

FFS. It's pretty clear that the board used a situation to remove him, as they considered that he was not performing.

If QBP and some others didn't like Sousa, so what! ...... just change your gramaphone record because it's getting a tad boring. Also, suggest you join another board, where you can all agree that QBP = enemy no: 1, GP = enemy no:2 Flavio = enemy no:3....... you can happily post snide comments all day long and one or two others will jump to agree.

Comment

When I have ever said that QBP got PS the sack?

I do think it is unfair that PS got the "sack" for supposedly revealing confidential information yet someone clearly from within the club told Pete that PS would get a cut of a transfer fee for an un-named Portuguese player and yet they are still in their job - double standards.

As for your suggestions that I go elsewhere - do me a favour there is an ignore button - add me to it by all means but I'll go where I want to thank you very much - if you don't like what I say then don't read it - quite simple because when all is said and done the mantra coming from you is boring also - different strokes for different folks - or would you rather we all rolled over and conformed?

Comment

Working...
                              X