Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

town hall promotion party @hammersmith? Woz you there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• town hall promotion party @hammersmith? Woz you there?

I enjoyed that night,with BBC Devon setting up outside the town hall for Torquays promotion night here where I live in Devon it bought back the memories.

I think only Ainsworth,Gianni & Rowly are left? Oh & the fans of course.

Nope, was working in Dubai gutted that I had missed the most successful two seasons in the last decade :(

Was only a 'fan' then like all supporters living or working abroad not a true supporter who attended games ;)

Comment

yes

camp was with us on loan but i seem to remember he wasn't there that night

Comment

YES...

Great night.. remember singing 'we love you birch' on the train home to an audience of some very puzzled looking foreign tourists..

I'm afraid I was terribly drunk. :victory:
        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Hell Yeh that was one of the best afternoons/ evening i have had as a rangers fan.

Loads of Fans/loads of Beer... throughtly worth the hangover the next day

Comment

yeah was fortunate enough 2 have tickets 4 town hall. Gr8 nite ( i think!!!)

Comment

newcrosshoop and others

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/home.htm

scroll down to bottom, right hand side video from that night.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by upperloftpaul View Post
                yeah was fortunate enough 2 have tickets 4 town hall. Gr8 nite ( i think!!!)
                I had a ticket to get inside as well and was absolutely smashed

Comment

I was... I was on crutches that day too after a big operation on my ankle. I hope all the way from Ealing Broadway and wasn't missing that for anything!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    newcrosshoop and others

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/home.htm

scroll down to bottom, right hand side video from that night.
                    I wonder if Flav & the rest of the board have seen just how massive the fan base is? This kind of video needs to be shoved in their hands & see the potential. They have sat on their backsides really in their tenure apart from a few chandaliers & a huge screen.

Comment

Isleworth, I was outside the Town hall.

I bet some of the people now who clamour to take the pish, were inside that day too, as guests?
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yes, I was there.

I'm on the official DVD ;)

Albeit I was smashed when I turned up...only to be greeted by a pallet of free Stella.

Funny how things go...i know many on this board that were there who are now mates but we never knew each other at the time.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                        X