Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we ne so impatient for a new Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we ne so impatient for a new Manager?

I am sure we all know deep down that the vast majority of names suggested for the new manager is idle paper journalism and messageboard rumours and I would like to believe that the QPR board are at last taking real considerertion in choosing the right person to take us up this time.

All this talk that 5-10-20 managers are turning us down because of the current board and alledged restrictions about buying their own players has really got out of hand in my opinion and I wonder why we are all so impatient including me.

The transfer window is closed at the moment so players will not be arriving before the new man and the players are of course not even training at the moment so surely time is on the boards side to make the right decision and if the interviewing process takes time then so be it I guess.

There is a valid point that more fans will renew and this so called lost feel good factor will return if we have a decent man appointed soon but I hope a kneejerk situation does not happen because the majority of us want a manager appointed immediatly.

I am as keen as any fan to get some much needed stability back in to this club of ours but on this occasion at least we have to trust the board to get it right.

There have been a few names banded about that quite simply I would not like at QPR and if that means waiting another 2-3 weeks rather then putting someone like Magilton at the helm then I will be happy with that.

Don't mind waiting, hoping that we are just waiting for the European Leagues to finish before making an appointment.

Have come to the conclusion that the Magilton, Boothroyd connections are just lazy journalism. My fear is that we end up with LDC

Comment

Good Shout! It would be nice to have a manager in place for the full pre season.I think we're suffering from 'spoilt brat' syndrome, 'we want a good manager,and we want one now!'. I also agree with new cross,the longer this drags out,the more it looks like another foreign coach!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        I am sure we all know deep down that the vast majority of names suggested for the new manager is idle paper journalism and messageboard rumours and I would like to believe that the QPR board are at last taking real considerertion in choosing the right person to take us up this time.

All this talk that 5-10-20 managers are turning us down because of the current board and alledged restrictions about buying their own players has really got out of hand in my opinion and I wonder why we are all so impatient including me.

The transfer window is closed at the moment so players will not be arriving before the new man and the players are of course not even training at the moment so surely time is on the boards side to make the right decision and if the interviewing process takes time then so be it I guess.

There is a valid point that more fans will renew and this so called lost feel good factor will return if we have a decent man appointed soon but I hope a kneejerk situation does not happen because the majority of us want a manager appointed immediatly.

I am as keen as any fan to get some much needed stability back in to this club of ours but on this occasion at least we have to trust the board to get it right.

There have been a few names banded about that quite simply I would not like at QPR and if that means waiting another 2-3 weeks rather then putting someone like Magilton at the helm then I will be happy with that.
        At last someone speaking with some sense! I do feel that majority of fans want someone appointed asap regardless of suitability.

Hoping that the delay is because they waiting for the right manager to come available. I would rather wait for the appointment if it meant getting the best possible man in.

My only worry is that who ever he is will be playing catch up with regards to contract and transfer negotiations. But don't suppoae that'll matter now as we all know Flav and GP pick the transfers!!;D

Comment

Agreed Paul it's a crucial decision.

I'm just very worried that the press may be bang on about Magilton.

In my opinion this would be a joke appointment
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

The reason behind the delay would go a long way to explain whether the wait is worth it. If the board has targets in mind, but is waiting for the completion of the season so that these targets become more 'available' then I am happy.

However, if it is because the Big Boys Scaletrix season has started and Flab can't spend the time thinking about his hobby, then I think we all need to be mightily concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
              The reason behind the delay would go a long way to explain whether the wait is worth it. If the board has targets in mind, but is waiting for the completion of the season so that these targets become more 'available' then I am happy.

However, if it is because the Big Boys Scaletrix season has started and Flab can't spend the time thinking about his hobby, then I think we all need to be mightily concerned...
              Maybe Flavio is waiting for Burnley to lose the playoffs and appoint Owen Coyle as manager.

I would be more than happy with him.Superb manager.

Comment

Working...
              X