No announcement yet.

So, are we all prepared to be let-down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, are we all prepared to be let-down?

Been mainly offline for a few days (BT are :devil: ). Catching up on all the threads and press gossip and it looks like Magilton or some other cack manager is in line to take over. :cry:

Why? FFS

Our owners want success have :money: but seem to want to do everything wrong!

ST sales are the worst renewal rate for years...cant they get the hint?

Sorry but employing someone with the calibre of Jim trucking Magilton isnt going to get us rushing to the box office to renew!
    :devil:

Sorry for the rant - just getting proper pished off with Rangers at the moment
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Agreed Scott.

There are a few who would be happy with him only because it means we haven't employed either LDC or another foreigner. The majority (including myself) would be totally confused and annoyed by his appointment. There is little belief that lessons have been learnt and his appointment could lead to another Dowie situation before the year is out.

Briatore spoke openly sometime ago about putting the best people in the right jobs but if he makes this appointment it will only increase the feeling that what he really wants is a mouthpiece that he can dictate to. I'm hoping that he has something up his sleeves and that the stories are just from lazy journalists all repeating each other.

Comment

It will be De Canio as I've said from the moment Sousa was terminated. Doesn't ask awkward questions, keeps his mouth shut and does as he's told. Speaking only Italian fluently helps that process.

Can't see that sparking up any increase in the 3k st sales either.

Comment

If it was JM i'm sure we would have employed him by now seeing as he's out of a job and already been interviewed. same goes for Boothroyd and Calderwood.

(here's praying anyway!!)

Comment

Well be prepared for the worse, I think it is Magilton, I have a horrible feeling while eating my corn flakes.

Comment

Be prepared for worse than that. It's LDC

Comment

I sincerely hope not :|
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

disagree Nodge i would prefer LDC to JM,CC or AB but don't particularly like returning managers. we should get Martinez or O'Driscoll

Comment

I am just hoping that someone comes out of left-field taking the bookies and the rest of us by surprise.

Comment

It is seeming more likely that it is going to be LDC, not sure if that is going to inspire many season ticket sales.

Still waiting for the 'Big' name Pete's source promised us during his incessant campaign to bad mouth Sousa.

Comment

Can someone explain to me why LDC would return ? He walked out on us a year ago. What has changed that would want him to come back ?

Comment

If he walked for 'personal reasons' and those have been cleared up now, I'm sure he'd love to come back.

Better than the 'Fab Four' listed yesterday, but that's like saying 'I'd rather eat my own leg than starve'
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
                          Can someone explain to me why LDC would return ? He walked out on us a year ago. What has changed that would want him to come back ?
                          More CCTV in Brentford?

Comment

it was flav's intention to get rid of PS, no-one else's, regardless of campaigns or not.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                              it was flav's intention to get rid of PS, no-one else's, regardless of campaigns or not.
                              I don't think anyone is disputing that.

There was a concerted attempt on this board by a particular user to bad mouth Sousa at every turn though. This in conjunction with his history with the sporting director who bad mouthed Sousa in front of fans does give rise to the possibility of an organised smear campaign.

Comment

Working...
                              X