No announcement yet.

I do not the likes of Leroy Lita at my club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When signing for a new club I don't believe any player would actively look for an arguement, but as we all know these things do happen.
    As mentioned above however he was great at Norwich and no problems there.
    Things just havn't worked out for him at Reading for one reason or another.
    Personally I'd be more than happy to welcome Lita to the club, give him a 'clean slate' etc.
    Players can reform!
    Definatley worth the gamble, even on only a 2 year contract.

Bring in one of Ellington/Campbell/Cox and we're talking goals people, not to mention Vine, Helguson and Agyemang, who we all know can score goals, note can not do, Vine maybe less in that category.

Now Flav appoint a manager and go get these players!
    West London. Simple.

Comment

Lita scores goals. goals are what we failed to score last season.

If Scotland really were available for £2m I'd buy him like a shot. we cd sell dex and buy him, or agyman, camp, cook and mahon and you are there. wd get us up. find it hard to believe tho that cox cd be £2.5m and swansea wd "only" want £2m for the most prolific striker in the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Lita scores goals. goals are what we failed to score last season.

If Scotland really were available for £2m I'd buy him like a shot. we cd sell dex and buy him, or agyman, camp, cook and mahon and you are there. wd get us up. find it hard to believe tho that cox cd be £2.5m and swansea wd "only" want £2m for the most prolific striker in the championship.
        They might want more, but considering his contract would be expiring at the end of next season and his age, it would be difficult for them to hold out for more.

Cox on the other hand, is under 24 and has a longer contract.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I want us to sign players who play for the shirt and have the right attitude not interested in the nightclub culture and the chance to large it in West London.
          Im afraid mate thats the modern day footballer for ya, they want to be seen wearing expensive clothes, in the best clubs in town, drinking the finest champagne, just take a look at the pictures of Gary neville in todays papers. A very straight laced pro, but there he is smashed up in a club danceing on the bar, But is the modern day pro so different from the greats like george best? (skill aside)....

I agree i too want to see players who have the hunger and passion, but truth is thats hard to find these days, most see ££££ signs and jump.

Personally i too think Lita is a total muppet, i see him out all the time cos he lives about 4 miles up the road from me, he's allways out, has a chip on his shoulder, weighed down by his rediculous dimond studded chains, hat on to the side, yah he's 100% your modern day tu pac wannabe......... but credit where credits due he's never ****ed and will chat if you approach him (although his crew and general body launguge is awful!!)......

Big thing for me though is the boy scores goals! Thats what we need!!
          Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 20-05-2009, 05:53 PM.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
          X