• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a results business, we win a few games and people return
    if we near the top of the lge , then the live longs are back
    we have POTENTIAL
    but hardly worth building a 30,000 seater stadia just yet
    let's fill 16,000 home seats every game for a start...

fulham were in old div 3 for yrs, getting 4-6000
    charlton were getting 7-8000

people went cos of the "success" and prem football, many go to see them play man u,lpool, #### etc.....and the affordable prices helped too...

in reality, with 12000 average approx
    WE ARE A SMALL CLUB, with a fair history but with a good reputation ( overall...now its like a carry on "Nightmare") and many's second team.
    a good reputation for playing good football....

i believe QPRFC will get their return to the prem lge, STAYING THERE IS THE CHALLENGE....the ££££££££££££ required is vast, especially wages for players....
    imagine what fulham and say wigan have spent?? £100m to stay up?
    a further £100m to get there??

i hope for a prem academy set up and that we can bring along players good enough to add to the squad, and maybe sell off for good prices...

Comment

we were getting 14/15k in the prem sometimes.

we are not a fairly big club, forget the fantasy the stats don't lie

we where a good club to support ad can be again. the size doesnt really matter. Should people not support brentford or wycombe because they are small clubs. you support who you support thats all. succesfull clubs attract new supporters especially in cities that have more than one team.

West london has a vary transient population so over the years there are many rangers fans who have moved away and can no longer get to all or many games, this doesnt help build crowds.

Away from home we have certainly punched above our weight in terms of numbers compared to our home crowds.
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
      X