feel good factor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feel good factor!

well,any one feeling good tonight,why not after all the good news(rumours)doing the rounds at the moment.Jim Magilton,sacked for underachieving at Ipswich taking over from Sousa who was sacked for under achieving with us,AND(goodie:amazingour new 20 goal a year striker is going to be a player who cant even get his place on a league 1 team,so good news allround.our official site was right,that FEEL GOOD factor is definetly back.:shocked:........or is it all just a bad dream?

its all a pipe dream........

Comment

I feel great personally.

Comment

One of those days. Tomorrow it will be someone else.

When you add names like the one from la Liga and even Vialli its mindboggling to believe that Madge will be first choice.

Still think it will be announced after The monte Carlo Grand Prix and with Flavio escaping (he may have already), hopefully he has time to reflect that Jim magilton is not going to get the juices of QPR fans flowing.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
          I feel great personally.

i really feel sorry for your parents rieger

olly from the black bull sends his love:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            One of those days. Tomorrow it will be someone else.

When you add names like the one from la Liga and even Vialli its mindboggling to believe that Madge will be first choice.

Still think it will be announced after The monte Carlo Grand Prix and with Flavio escaping (he may have already), hopefully he has time to reflect that Jim magilton is not going to get the juices of QPR fans flowing.
            if you have ANY influence with anyone at QPR,as many on this board seem to think,now is the time to let them know in no uncertain manner,WE EXPECT BETTER THAN THAT,we want a manager capable us getting us promoted next season and strikers capable of scoring the goals needed to get us there.Pete,make that call,NOW:horror:

Comment

For whats its worth I dont think it will be wee jim, but I do think we will get DJ (who you're right couldnt get into a league one side but was loaned to club in a higher div and scored important goals for them, go figure) and I dont think he will be our only striker signing. Im not ITK Im just doing my Mystic Meg impression...... oh and like Rieger I'm feeling pretty great.
              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                i really feel sorry for your parents rieger

olly from the black bull sends his love:boss:
                Eh?

Cedric from the white bear sends his regards :boss:

Comment

Eh?

Cedric from the white bear sends his regards :boss:
                  u know exactly what im talking about

dont let me shame u

Comment

please shame me. Then I'll know who olly is? Does he know liam? Only blackbull regular I know.

Comment

please shame me. Then I'll know who olly is? Does he know liam? Only blackbull regular I know.
                      heard u got caught with your pants down in the mens toilets in the black bull with some black guy

u know what im talking about

only passing on what i heard:byebye:

Comment

Paul Furlong just happened to rescue me from a peanut lodged in my throat I think you will find. Saved my life. What a gentleman.

Comment

for what we are about to receive may the lord make us truly thankfull

no point second guessing, can beleive all the stuff about magilton and dj. no amount of hand whringing is going to change anything.

The evidence for Magilton is overwhelming, InsieRman says its him and Pete says it deffo isnt so expect him to pop up in a press conference at LR anytime now

Magilton would be better than some of the names mentioned, would certainly preffer him to aidie, and there is no point going for a raniari or even a vialli unless we are going to be aiming a lot higher than blackpool loanees.

Chill and enjoy the cricket
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                            heard u got caught with your pants down in the mens toilets in the black bull with some black guy

u know what im talking about

only passing on what i heard:byebye:
                            is that the FEEL GOOD factor our "official site" were on about:exciting:

Comment

Paul Furlong just happened to rescue me from a peanut lodged in my throat I think you will find. Saved my life. What a gentleman.
                              im not homophobic just think u shouldnt be doing this sort of thing in public places:boss:

Comment

Working...
                              X