Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets worse DJ Campbell to QPR

http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=155035

Not only do we want Magilton who was replaced by Keane at Ipswich another reject is on the cards in DJ Campbell

Shows our level of ambition for next season.

What's that for? to do the music at half time lol

:D
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Overreaction? DJ Campbell is not that bad a signing. And he is a ranger too. So would play for the shirt which a LOT of fans are asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
        What's that for? to do the music at half time lol

:D

LOL
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

id be inclined to give the boy a chance if he's a ranger...............sicknote helgusson/pat aggy/sdc all waste of spaces imho!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

worth a go , we've had worse.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              worth a go , we've had worse.
              Our sights are set high Marc lol, 'we've had worse' ;D

No longer looking for the impact signings but something not as worse as we have had in the past.

That's progress ;D
              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

we'll be frikkin fast next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                  Our sights are set high Marc lol, 'we've had worse' ;D

No longer looking for the impact signings but something not as worse as we have had in the past.

That's progress ;D

lol well we've been disappointed in the past havent we. We wanted ebanks blake for £1.5mil we end up getting agyemang. :confused: The board dont realise that by taking all these gambles on players they are probably wasting more money than they would do if they went out and brought a proven player.

Comment

DJ Campbell is a decent signing, him with another striker up front who scores goals.
                    I think it looks good imo ;D
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

DJ will not be a ranger relax
                      :boss::red_heart:

Comment

As I've just said on another thread he is an improvement on De Carmine. His record recently is good but over the course of the career it isn't prolific. He is better than Bailey, Moore and Nardiello? Yes, we would have all liked Ebanks-Blake and Phillips but bit by bit we are improving.

Does anyone know how much he would cost us? If we are talking less than £1m then not bad but anything more is money that could be spent on better.

Comment

I like Campbell. He's young, hungry and with a point to prove. Obviously, he'd need an older and wiser player around him but think him and Vine could link up well. Although not the 20 goal a season goal-machine I Think he'd be a useful addition to have.

Also, he's a Ranger and to be honest, if we can't pull this deal off then there really is little hope of us getting anyone decent.

Have posted his song in anticipation of his arrival on the songs section of this forum.

All we need now is Pearce as manager and to sign Liam Ridgewell and Clinton Morrison (alleged Ranger) and it will be just like watching the LSA Team!

Comment

He would be practically free. One year left at Leicester on his contract.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              He would be practically free. One year left at Leicester on his contract.
                              They'd need to pay us to take him.

Comment

Working...
                              X