X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extension

KEEP YOUR SEAT - DEADLINE EXTENDED!
    Posted on: Sun 17 May 2009
    With a backlog of Season Ticket applications to process, the Club have opted to extend the Early Bird Season Ticket deadline.

With the feel-good factor ahead of the new campaign continuing to build, R's supporters will now have until midnight on Friday 22nd May to renew their Season Ticket at the Early Bird five per-cent discount rate.

As of Saturday 23rd May, subsequent prices will be available at a 2.5 per-cent reduction on the 2008/09 Season Ticket prices, which reflects the VAT reduction this year.

Originally posted by bbedford View Post
    KEEP YOUR SEAT - DEADLINE EXTENDED!
    Posted on: Sun 17 May 2009
    With a backlog of Season Ticket applications to process, the Club have opted to extend the Early Bird Season Ticket deadline.

hahaha

Comment

Ha Ha,
      So the spin and bulls**t continues.

My brother in law renewed on friday afternoon and seeing as it was the last working day of the week, he expected there to be a long wait on the phone to the box office.
      He was number 3 in the queue.

I myself renewed my ticket late afternoon and went straight through, number 1 in the queue.

So where are all these backlog of applications coming from?

Even if this backlog DID exist, how hard is it to put all applications received after the 17th to one side until the earlier applications had been dealt with.

Another year of the same old lies and deceit looms I fear.

But then would any of us be surprised.

Comment

I renewed about 3.45 yesterday afternoon and got straight through with no waiting time whatsover.

Still not sure if I have done the right thing or not as I and a couple of mates were thinking of either just doing home or away games this season and spending more on the England away trips.

For what its worth though,loads of lads we meet from other clubs on our travels with England feel exactly the same about their teams these days and would rather spend their spare cash watching England at a reasonable price rather then the same old fodder week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          I renewed about 3.45 yesterday afternoon and got straight through with no waiting time whatsover.

Still not sure if I have done the right thing or not as I and a couple of mates were thinking of either just doing home or away games this season and spending more on the England away trips.

For what its worth though,loads of lads we meet from other clubs on our travels with England feel exactly the same about their teams these days and would rather spend their spare cash watching England at a reasonable price rather then the same old fodder week in week out.
          Yeah, but I bet they don't have to put up with the truly awful propaganda we do...

Just waiting for the announcement that the Offy is now being outsourced to Pravda...
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
          X