Next manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next manager

my understanding is that it is between aidy boothroyd and jim magilton. Both are shocking and show lack of ambition. Another yes man.

Will let you know as soon as i have confirmation

Out of those 2 I'd take Boothroyd.

But, as you say, unimpressive if true.

:anger:
    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Please tell me this is a joke or wind up, both rubbish

Comment

Boothroyd would be a good choice

Comment

be another cr@p season with either of those two :(

Comment

Cheer up quartz we got migs in town
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Boothroys did a great job first time round at Watford and was very unlucky to get the sack.

I have met a lad that played for Watford reserves under Boothroyd who said to me he is an outstanding coach and was well respected by the players.

We could do alot worse.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Given the choice I would take Boothroyd, he is more likely to get promotion. It's likely to be ugly though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Cheer up quartz we got migs in town
                  the thought of hoofball is just too much...all the players will wear gloves incase they have to handle the ball with all that snow on it

Comment

He may have played ugly with watford but dosnt mean we're play that way,i think hes a clever manager and hes got experience of promotion and thats all i want

Comment

Boothroyd was sacked at Watford because he had his squad sold from underneath them - Shittu, Ellington, Henderson and Stewart all went. He was allowed to bring in players but of a poorer quality who couldn't play the football he wanted to play. Watford last season and when in the Premiership played Bolton style football (a mixture of physical and passing often wrongly described as hoofball) but when he lost his best players he had to change his style to suit the players he had and inturn Watford went backwards.

Is he the best manager we could get? No. But would he fit the criteria we are looking for? Yes he speaks English, knows the league, is experienced and has success at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        Boothroyd was sacked at Watford because he had his squad sold from underneath them - Shittu, Ellington, Henderson and Stewart all went. He was allowed to bring in players but of a poorer quality who couldn't play the football he wanted to play. Watford last season and when in the Premiership played Bolton style football (a mixture of physical and passing often wrongly described as hoofball) but when he lost his best players he had to change his style to suit the players he had and inturn Watford went backwards.

Is he the best manager we could get? No. But would he fit the criteria we are looking for? Yes he speaks English, knows the league, is experienced and has success at this level.

very true sirpie
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                        X