Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who has renewed?

I did yesterday.

I still say that £600 to sit in the Upper Loft to watch Championship football is a f**king joke.

Leg room is terrible and bars are always over crowded and no where to have a bet.

I don't like how the club just assume we're always going to come back. They better spend big this summer with the amount of money we are paying!

And they can stick players of the calibre of Dele Adebola up their f**king ####!

Top season ticket prices should equal top signings!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Same, and agree 100%
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I have even though only paid £420 odd for my seat in JU.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I just can't bring myself to change my seat! Have never sat anywhere else. Same people have sat around me for years. Dwindled last season as many people refused to pay 600 quid to watch Rangers in the Championship!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          I just can't bring myself to change my seat! Have never sat anywhere else. Same people have sat around me for years. Dwindled last season as many people refused to pay 600 quid to watch Rangers in the Championship!
          Luckily I have always sat in that corner so I only had to move 4 seats last season to get a bronze seat.

Comment

Re-newed today, gone from upper loft gold to bronze at 427.50.
            There are always free seats in gold so no problem getting a decent view.
            Sales person commented that sales very poor only 3k so far renewed.
            They only have themselves to blame IMO.

Comment

3k is terrible.

Totally agree.

The club only have themselves to blame.

Comment

Kongo ju is gold, sure you havent got a seat in HU?
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Did you go down to LR today Gary? If so, were there many other R's fans around renewing?

Comment

There were 2 infront of me yesterday. No one behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      Kongo ju is gold, sure you havent got a seat in HU?
                      Not all of JU is gold, about 4 seats or so are Bronze, mine is 40.

Comment

Tracy, i arrived there at around 1015 five others in box office no sign of a stampede!

Comment

Cheers Gary and Dave. I had visions of of queues going back to the springbok

Seriously though the renewal rate is v poor though we could have all told the club about this. Let's hope they make the right decision with the next manager because otherwise I can see renewals for the forthcoming season being the worst in many years.

Comment

paid £315, spend £500+ on transport each season, away tickets = £100. Costly :(

Comment

May have moved to London by the time the season starts so may buy a season ticket as it stands even if I lived nearby I wouldn't buy one until a manager is appointed I don't see any reason to!

Comment

Working...
                              X