Surely not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely not

JUST read on qpr reports site that on the tenth of may the sunday people did a article that flavio will name himself manager next season
    i did not reed this on any other message board,is this a spakman have i missed this or what is going on
    if flavio does name himself as manager and wins the first ten games on the bounce would you guys renew your season tickets

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    JUST read on qpr reports site that on the tenth of may the sunday people did a article that flavio will name himself manager next season
    i did not reed this on any other message board,is this a spakman have i missed this or what is going on
    if flavio does name himself as manager and wins the first ten games on the bounce would you guys renew your season tickets
    it's the Sunday People - dont think theyve ever got one QPR rumour right in their publishing history
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Not a chance, imo wouldnt happen..
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

but

but just imagine if it did happen if he got gerry francis to come in as the coach it would definately work gerry francis has just kept stoke in the prem and he only worked a three day week

Comment

but just imagine if it did happen if he got gerry francis to come in as the coach it would definately work gerry francis has just kept stoke in the prem and he only worked a three day week
          oh dear here we go again....surely flavio would need all the coaching badges for one....as for francis keeping stoke up...lol...nothing to do with their manager then.

Comment

oh

oh dear quaz you are having a sad day what a shame

Comment

oh dear quaz you are having a sad day what a shame
              i never have a sad day mate.....too much of a happy person....but i am also of sound mind unlike yourself

Comment

wouldnt suprise me to be honest.

Comment

WELL

well quaz get insane its more fun

Comment

cuckoo
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

yes

cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

Comment

well quaz get insane its more fun
                        i think you are insane enough for everyone:waaaht:

Comment

I would shave all my hair off and walk up and down Ellerslie Road going

BRIATORE

BRIATORE

Comment

YES R BLOCK ELLS THAT WAS ME AND WHAT DID THE YOUTH DO they realised it was the governor and laughed,plus i walked up past the springbok with my arm around gianni...and when i walked across the road to the springbok...guess what they all knew me and knowbody said nothing...
                            so...that why pete dosnt have to worry.... because im his minder

Comment

OOhhh so you are the hard man????

That does not make it right undermining a rookie manager who would have got us up given time and a decent transfer budget,and making his own decisions,not being hampered by Machiavelli,who only feathers his own nest.

Comment

Working...
                              X