• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are the seven

who are the seven that are injured,anyone have any ideas
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Here's 5 of them, don't know who the other 2 are Faurlin, Hall, Ramage, Hulse, Orr
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Here's 5 of them, don't know who the other 2 are Faurlin, Hall, Ramage, Hulse, Orr

the "long-termers" Rowlands and Cook.

How could anyone forget!!!!!

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

From reports on injuries, imagine that after next international break, we will have (5) Orr, Faurlin, Rowlands, Hall and Hulse back and ready for action. That only leaves Ramage and Cook. So squad would be almost at full strength.

Comment

Poor old Cooky, Rangers fan through and through, really nice bloke, not having the best of luck at the moment.

When I went to Harlington, had a really long chat with him. Sound as a pound he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
            Poor old Cooky, Rangers fan through and through, really nice bloke, not having the best of luck at the moment.

When I went to Harlington, had a really long chat with him. Sound as a pound he is.
            did he ever get that money back he gave to us? His signing on fee at fulham I think it was. He's never recovered that form he had a few years back unfortunately.

Comment

whats the news regarding clarke.. always hearing on here agyemang is going to be loaned out but is always on the bench.. ahead of clarke?
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                whats the news regarding clarke.. always hearing on here agyemang is going to be loaned out but is always on the bench.. ahead of clarke?
                Funny thing about Clarke. Was reading on one of the Leicester forums - they are dreading him playing as he always scores against them. Maybe he's our secret weapon - play him against Leicester then loan him to to Barnet for the rest of the season.

Comment

Yul Brynner

Steve MqQueen

Charles Bronson

Robert Vaughn

Brad Dexter

James Coburn

Horst Buchholz.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    Yul Brynner

Steve MqQueen

Charles Bronson

Robert Vaughn

Brad Dexter

James Coburn

Horst Buchholz.
                    Some more than injured!
                    Last edited by 80sCasual; 17-09-2010, 12:00 PM.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Well Clarke is injured so one of those seven isn't anymore - my guess is Rowlands as he has turned out for the reserves and is probably due a place on the bench now - though it could be Ali Faurlin (fingers crossed) as Warnock said he took him off as a precaution and there is no official word from the Club on his injury.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hill is apparantly having pain killing injections to play.
                        http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-27282988/
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                        X