Coping without Faurlin on Saturday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coping without Faurlin on Saturday..

I think we may really miss/struggle without Faurlin on Saturday (hope I'm wrong)

Straight Buzsaky swap ? Legs ? (hope not) Rowlands too early ?

i expect buzsaky... if rowlands was fit, i would select him for this game as its away and its leicester.

depends what sousa is like. i mean he is a 0-0 merchant so having buz may be a good thing for us to try and unlock leicester, with another piledriver.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

its a big loss, but even Legs is an improvement on last season, in terms of a replacement player. I dont think anyone who replaces Faurlin will be as effective in terms of his role, but we definately have enough quality to replace him temporarily, and whoever gets given their chance will probably raise their game, to try and earn their place

Comment

Who said he's out? Last I read on the offy he was taken off as a 'precaution' thats not out.

Comment

spoke to a mate of mine who was at the game on tuesday and he said he thought we kicked it up a notch when faurlin was replaced with buzsaky.
          so buzsaky alongside derry for me.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Derry does most of the donkey work - hard tackles, balls won and weight pulled which leaves Ali to show his class by knocking intelligent balls in all directions. No way on this planet whould Legs be given the role because he simply can't pass the football, way too early for Rowlands to come in and play in what will be a tough game and Buzz has the passing ability to play the role, as he proved on Tuesday.
            The only slight concern is if he has the same discipline to stay there for 90 mins. Mind you, taking Adel off after 60 odd mins and pushing Buzz forward seems like a plan and it worked seemlessly on Tuesday.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't agree whatsoever. Buzz is more than capable of stepping up.

Even Rowlands can do the job of helping protect the back four.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Agree with Benny. We now have a decent squad and I think Buzz and rowlands are great players that can do a job and infact offer more goals and attacking threat. With Derry being a great holding player I see Buzz maybe breaking his way back into 1st team affairs. I am a massive Faurlin fan but every player will have to fight hard to hold down a place. Rowlands has to be respected as he is a top class championship player.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I don't agree whatsoever. Buzz is more than capable of stepping up.

Even Rowlands can do the job of helping protect the back four.
                  as has been said though, rowly wont be ready for the leicester game.
                  agree with ya though, he is very good in that role.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Totally agree with BennyBoy. Indeed I am hoping that Buz sees it as the opportunity he needs to stake a claim to the starting place. Faurlin may be the one that needs to fight his way back into the team. Happy days to have this depth in the centre of the park. And Buz is likely to snatch more goals than Faurlin as well.

Comment

Faurlin will start, same team as Tuesday - Fact
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Faurlin out until October according to this..

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-27273447/

Comment

Great to have buz to replace Ali, but if he is out he will be missed - premiership class all day long, didnt play well at derby but over the last year how many bad games has he had

Comment

Legs to replace Faurlin for me. We need the shield that Derry and Faurlin provide. Buz doesn't have the defensive side of his game to play in Faurlin's position. He didn't impress me at all when he replaced Faurlin on Tuesday night. He only improved when Taarabt came off and Legs came on.

Comment

Time for Buzz to prove his worth. Question is if plays really well and QPR win one, two or three games, when Faurlin is fit, will people be happy with him staying on the bench as NW seems to stick with the winning teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X