Daily Mirror
    0.00%
    Daily Mail
    12.82%
    Daily telegraph
    2.56%
    The Times
    12.82%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Went for the Star due to the number of #### there are here(!). Would have been the Sport, but then there isn't an option for that!

Tempted to have said it is the Daily Mail on account of the large number of Agendas (well, just a few significant ones then) that start here...

Comment

I think its more to do with having a personality
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I Went For The Sun, Because of the ammount of rumors and the ammount of rubbish (mainly post by DFE) that is written on here

Comment

I post rubbish too..

Have to laugh at the comparison with the times. They must be reading the Godfather reports only

Comment

Another vote for the Daily Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I post rubbish too..

Have to laugh at the comparison with the times. They must be reading the Godfather reports only
                do you

Comment

The modfarther might be cynical but at least he says it as it is.No bs AND no gp quotes just his own, so dont attack someone who knows what it is to have a moan"and he can MOAN".

Comment

Gotta be The Sun. Eye-catching but misleading headlines, rumours often presented as virtual fact (although in fairness think Pete has retreated a bit from this approach in recent times), but occasionally they are first with the news, just like Pete!

Comment

WENT for the Star, but should have had an option for the Sport as it could only be that
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Pravda
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Vogue

Comment

well

must be the sun with factomondo being the page three,sirpiechucker and klr
                            are the top writers and historians.hammer is the comic,i am of course insane
                            but its about light hearted fun

actually when you think about the dot org you do think of the mirror
                            but my own tip for a shock message board success story is the QPR REPORT
                            its slowly pushing its way upwards in six months time i think it will double its existing member ship only one peson has even been banned in its existance

and yes youve guessed it ,it was me,but thats just complete lunacy

Comment

jjranger

Your confusing Godfather with the modfather.

I've done it many times

Comment

Working...
                              X