Shaun Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry

I blasted this signing but he has looked very good. Yes Taarabt has the skill but Derry breaks down the much needed attacks and tackles!

I love his grey hair too.

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post

It's a sign of maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
      It's a sign of maturity.
      He is growing old gracefully :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Wisey is better than naughty
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Derry has contributed hugely to our great start to the season, gets through a ton of work. Gives 100% effort and commitment every game. The skilful players like Adel and Buz can only flourish if they have guys like Derry behind them. In the same way they take pressure off the defence by being combative in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
            I blasted this signing but he has looked very good. Yes Taarabt has the skill but Derry breaks down the much needed attacks and tackles!

100% right i moaned about signing him proved us all wrong

Comment

Did anyone else notice that when Leigertwood replaced him he just strolled around and didn't get anywhere near the tackles Derry was? Considering Derry was still battling up until he went off it shows the gulf between the two's workrate imo

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Did anyone else notice that when Leigertwood replaced him he just strolled around and didn't get anywhere near the tackles Derry was? Considering Derry was still battling up until he went off it shows the gulf between the two's workrate imo
                Funnily enough we were saying at the game yesterday when the substitution was made how it looked like Leigerwood did not seem too bothered if he came on or not

Comment

I personally don't think Legs did much wrong. Got about and showed great skill when breaking into the box. Would have scored if not for a great tackle.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Leigertwood did ok getting forward but around our box didn't bother a few times when it was clearly his man and he just needed to run 2 metres to get stuck in like Derry woudld have.

Comment

Great performance by Derry yesterday!

Comment

surely we can have a song about his grey hair etc.

Comment

its good to see faurlin has some help in the center of midfield this season unlike last season when he was doing Leigertwood's work aswell glad to see he's only on the bench
                          Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

I think the problem with Leighterwood is that NW has sussed him out... Wouldn't surprise me if NW doesn't sell him

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              I think the problem with Leighterwood is that NW has sussed him out... Wouldn't surprise me if NW doesn't sell him
                              One of the best things about the season so far.
                              Faurlin is looking far better for having help.
                              Legs is a lazy player who is far too casual and disinterested, and how he EVER got the captaincy was always a complete mystery to me.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X