Loads of season tickets unsold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loads of season tickets unsold

With just 2 days to go to the early-bird discount deadline ,loads of ST's remain unsold or not renewed.Having lost my seat of 40 years to the W12 club,I reluctantly renewed the seat allocated to me at the start of last season in the Platinum area for fear of losing out again.I went in person to the Box Office yesterday and being inquistive,asked what the green areas on the seating plan for the Sth.Africa Rd.stand were that appeared on the computer screen.I was told that these were the seats that were either not renewed or remain unsold.There were whole blocks of them.Will be interesting what the club do about it.If its true about Magilton,the tractor boys cast off becoming our manager,that won't help matters.

Not exactly inspiring is it?

I think a heck of a lot of people will pick and choose
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Less than 3000 sold so far?

Shockingly poor, but what do the board expect?

"Car available...colour blue/white, might have an engine (could be a 2.8 V6 or a 1.1 diesel), might have climate control but then again it may be missing a window, possible metallic paint (or it maybe rust), top of the range key entry system, top of the range cup holder, top of the range internal vanity lights, no left hand wheels and no headlights, yours for £650"
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

If true..

On that basis, I can see another deadline being extended
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Significantly less than 3k..........

Comment

many will renew over the weekend , in person and when off work....

i hope a few near me don't renew, i want to move a few seats along for the leg room...

Comment

not suprised really, although ive renewed, couldnt imagine saturday without qpr.

Comment

Bet they are hoping for a final day rush, can't see it myself, under current prices I will only get one game for nothing so I may as well pay game by game, and with all the promotions they do through out the year it will be cheaper.
                See how we are getting on at Christmas, then buy a half season ticket, thats all I can afford to do.:cry:
                My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

theyve shown they are desperate by everything on the official website. haha

Comment

away days it is then...
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

And whose to say they don't actually want loads of season ticket holders because just maybe if we were successful next season and we were top two and we sold out every other home game, then they will make more money as it costs more to buy tickets for individual games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        And whose to say they don't actually want loads of season ticket holders because just maybe if we were successful next season and we were top two and we sold out every other home game, then they will make more money as it costs more to buy tickets for individual games.

I think they would much rather the money in the bank if the stadium emptys after losing our first couple of home games......

Comment

Kit - I'm loving your optimism. Er, what are you smoking?

Comment

Ali Russell might be on his way then?

I'm nervously anticipating another ST reduction

Comment

I hope the low numbers makes its point and they think long and hard before announcing a duff as our next manager.

If they get a top man in there regardless of it being May 18th and a slight rise in price, lots more fans will renew.

Comment

Working...
                              X