Ambition AND business sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambition AND business sense

seems to me to be completely skewed at the moment.

why aren't we looking at the james macarthys, jonjo shelveys, fabian delphs of this world???????

they're highly rated young players and if you look to other championship teams its certainly possible to pick off younger gems - coventry and dan fox, wolves and vokes/kightly, why oh why cant we do something sensible?

cos we got Paladinob choosing which players to go after...

Comment

bit harsh - he has signed a lot of decent players. just hasn't signed - perhaps because he hasn't been allowed the money - enough of them, particularly strikers as they tend to cost serious dosh.

Comment

Could be that because we havnt had a manager with a strategy we are left with GP and his scatter gun approach.

No offence to GP but he is never going to assemble us a well balanced squad of players. Only a Manager with a vision of a team p0laying a particular style of football is going to acheive that and it may not happen within one season

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
          seems to me to be completely skewed at the moment.

why aren't we looking at the james macarthys, jonjo shelveys, fabian delphs of this world???????

they're highly rated young players and if you look to other championship teams its certainly possible to pick off younger gems - coventry and dan fox, wolves and vokes/kightly, why oh why cant we do something sensible?
          wolves aint championship no more son:boss:

Comment

They'd be too expensive and want PL clubs

Comment

If we are going with a Bristish manager no harm, to let him bring in his own players. Then we can blame GP for the catering, which I am sure will get aimed at him if the club start winning football matches.

I hope to see Borrowdale in a blue and white hooped shirt as well.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
              X