bizarre goings on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bizarre goings on

just read the article about the 5 star catering at LR?? some top chef is apparently going to 'build on the already high stadard of catering' at LR.

Have i gone insane!! ?

it goes on: 'QPR are a 5Star brand with 5Star facilities and we look forward to offering 5star catering, we are relishing the opportunity to offer some outstanding food concepts at LR'

WTF! Kit kats and cold burgers i seem to recall.:

Then i hear the club are interviewing Calderwood and Magilton for the managers job ,

there must be a gas leak in here or something .... :confused:

Flavio won F-1 by only spending a fiver.

The food at Loftus Road is the best in the country.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

When you have people turning up for the food and not the football surely there is a problem. Oh he's fat, italian and loves his food, shame he can't keep tucking in and employ a manager and give him some money to spend and hold back on the corporate areas. I sit in the loft and saw one of the boxes on the flabio interview. I didn't realise how posh they were so wonder we can't spend on playing staff
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes 5star catering....the 80s pop band , now skint and out of work ,will serve behind the kiosks theu "rain and shine"....

Comment

I think its great news if the food gets better, football has moved on from the 1950s and people supping bovril. Just wish the football team wd improve a bit, too...

Comment

The big boss of the new catering company has been in touch and may be interested in a watrbs sampling of new food

Really seems like they want to make a difference and make this a success in fairness to them....proof is in the pudding as such but, they seem a decent lot
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

couldn't be any worse - whether more traditional fans like it or not there have long been a fair number of qpr fans with a bit of money to spend and it makes sense for the club to cash in - but with decent quality at reasonable prices. afterwards everyone drifts away from the ground - what if there was a nice bar and decent restaurant, many wd probably hang around.

Comment

But is the catering for the WHOLE ground or just for the posh parts?
                I suspect it will still be the usual crap fare for the plebs like us.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The shepherd's pie would have to be bleeding excellent before I'd give it the thumbs up.

Comment

swanley

Instead of a warm burger, you will now get

Bun Generous sourdough buns daubed with sesame seeds and the dark bars of the chargrill.
                    Fixings and fillings A wavy layer or five of crisp iceberg makes even the simplest burger precariously tall.
                    Most intriguing New biodynamic buffalo and wild boar burgers from Laverstoke Park Farm.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      swanley

Bun Generous sourdough buns daubed with sesame seeds and the dark bars of the chargrill.
                      Fixings and fillings A wavy layer or five of crisp iceberg makes even the simplest burger precariously tall.
                      Most intriguing New biodynamic buffalo and wild boar burgers from Laverstoke Park Farm.
                      :waaaht:
                      Think I'll bring my own cheese sandwiches, then...
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Hey we are going to need as many distractions as possible from the on pitch displays I suspect!

Comment

Laverstoke Farm is the best supplier of organic produce in the country - owned by jodi schecketer, the former formula one driver. flavio flew in on a helicopter visit, so prob springs from that.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            swanley

Iceberg? Can that even be classed as lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                            X