Well done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done

just like to say well done to the club for bringing in new sponsorship deals and improving the match day experience, shows that maybe we are finally being appreciated.

Hopefully some of the money though is actually spent on improving the team and not light fittings:confused:

Long way to go yet
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Long way to go yet
      does that men there is more deals to be done?
      Some acheive greatness, some have it thrust upon them. Then there is the lucky gits who just get everything

Comment

HOW VERY DARE YOU!

light fittings are vital to the corporate ambience, this is not changing rooms , where they convert a caravan!
        this is BOUTIQUE FC
        and deserving of the finest ............

i am proud of the chandeliers and the c-club and the new exec boxes, ok all are ****ing empty but hey, that's life
        like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!
        ( well you do, it's on the box these days, gump you *****!!!!!)
        as i find the seat in front of me cuts into my knees
        as i find a stanchion blocking the half way line
        as i squeeze into cramped seats, praying someone nearby doesn't show
        as i hope a steward lets me stand for a while to allow circulation
        as i quaff warm, chalky beer
        as i look at a new screen, blocked by roof
        as i look at a new badge, thinking, where's the history
        as i look at a new kit
        as i look at a new mascot(s)
        as i read of another sacked manager

i am proud to be a part of it........good enough for karen brady good enough for all!!!!!

Comment

People come to watch the football although I cant knock Flavio and his team for the work they have done bringing in these deals.

Plenty of other FL clubs will struggle to get a sponsor yet we seem to be getting massive wedge for cooking Flavio and his mates lunch every other Saturday.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

We need good catering at HQ as theres nothing else to do when your sitting through another 0-0

Comment

Bit of a backwards way to go about maybe a manager would be a start!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                just like to say well done to the club for bringing in new sponsorship deals and improving the match day experience, shows that maybe we are finally being appreciated.

Hopefully some of the money though is actually spent on improving the team and not light fittings:confused:
                Yeah the matchday experience is just amazing now:amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                  Yeah the matchday experience is just amazing now:amazing:
                  i get a hint of sarcasm there lad:what:

Comment

I wish the club would stop putting the bleeding cart before the bleeding horse.

Nothing, but nothing, will help to enhance a QPR fan's matchday experience more, than if there's a winning team playing attractive football out on the field.

Once we've achieved that ambition, then we can concentrate on *****ing around with flash chip fryers. :tired:

Comment

Working...
                    X