Calderwood and magilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderwood and magilton

According to the Daily Mail this morning,former Notts.Forest manager Colin Calderwood is fighting it out with sacked Ipswich manager Jim Magilton for the vacant post at QPR. If this is true where FFS is Briatore's ambition for this club of ours?

v. unimpressed if true
    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

FARKING HOPE NOT!!!!!!!! some ambition that is.
      WE ARE QPR

Comment

Calderwood! Theres a name thats not been mentioned before. Don't you think the papers are just trawling through names of unemployed Managers, and throwing them into the mix, just in case one of them happens?

Comment

One minute it's Scolari and Eriksson, the next Calderwood, and Magilton! :cry: What is going on??:shocked:

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh god... :(
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

fooking typical!!

Comment

Awe inspireing
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Please let this be another Daily mail cause unrest at Qpr ######## rumour
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Ok I'll say this once just because people have applied for the job does not mean that they will get it.

I would imagine we have interviewed a fair few applicants by now.

The final decision will come down to the Flav though.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Why do people believe things written in newspapers so readily and easily? It's not true.

Comment

I would be ok with Magilton, i have met the guy before and think he could do ok for us!

I take it we are looking for a Coach not a Manager again.

Comment

The paper must of been buzzing when he wrote this.....must be utter rubbish.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

The way vale of secrecy is working at the moment it would not surprise. I'm sure they would be screaming a "top" name from the rooftops.

Heard about Magilton, not Calderwood. Another 2 names I have heard more recently (not from top sauces) are Sean O'Driscoll and the assistant manager at Cardiff City:shocked::shocked::shocked:

If we get one of the above, than the name of De Canio would have been a godsend. Have a feeling to a degree players Have a say on who they want to work with. After bigger names mentioned, it would not surprise me in the slightest, that the papers report could be right. ( I hope its not)
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X