thanks very much hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks very much hall

your the worst center half that has ever played for qpr.please get injured quick,or we get relegated
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

oh dear

Comment

Hall is a dead man walking. People refuse to support him and jump on his back as soon as he makes a mistake

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          your the worst center half that has ever played for qpr.please get injured quick,or we get relegated

Comment

Poor Hall. I'm giving him a second chance though. But argh I donno.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

I'm with you on this Teddy...........sugar plum.........deary.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

I thought Hall played fine. Connolly was a much bigger liability at the back, while Derry (whose mistake led to the first goal) and Leigertwood offered the defence no protection and no creative outlet. To blame Hall for tonight is an outrage, although the boo boys must have their targets.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                  I thought Hall played fine. Connolly was a much bigger liability at the back, while Derry (whose mistake led to the first goal) and Leigertwood offered the defence no protection and no creative outlet. To blame Hall for tonight is an outrage, although the boo boys must have their targets.

that is spot on.

Comment

to those who didn't go and saying we are drama queens if you acctually went to the game you will be agreeing with qprted

Comment

I didn't go tonite, but agree with ted, cos i know Hall is pony.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                        I've just got back from the game, and you've hit the nail on the head.
                        Connolly was woeful, just woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
                          that is spot on.
                          And Hall had a certain goal taken off his foot by Mackie.

First goal was Derry's fault for giving the ball away 30 yards out, second goal was Orr's fault for being caught in possession in the penalty area and took a big deflection, third goal, Orr plus Leigertwood/Derry and whoever was meant to be on the right at that point (possibly Ephraim) allowed the guy an age to shoot. Wouldn't blame Kenny for not holding it too much as it was a hard shot that skidded off the pitch.
                          Hall did OK against their No 11, Richards, who I thought looked a cracking player, but we were totally overrun in midfield.

Comment

Well it looks well and truely like we've found our scapegoat. Sorry Fitz...it looks like you're gonna have a tough year with this lot mate.

Good luck with that.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

to be honest all players bar mackie were awful

Comment

Working...
                              X