Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we 110% get behind the r's next season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    Be positive STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE
    i will be positive but you know i talk sence
    WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      i believe its time to put our differences aside an unite as one for what i believe to be a make or break season for us!......we must produce an atmosphere at lr that lifts the spirits n sends a siver down your spine!...yes the players have to produce the goods on the pitch but we can become that 'twealth' man and together return our club to its place at the captains table!..forget pqr blocks lets sit right near the away end n drown out their sqeals n chants!!!..............for now is time to forget the wimpering child..........become the warriors!

Spot on
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm all for that.

In the lower loft, I'll be starting off a trend towards reviving the old 1920s/30s chant, "Come on chaps, buck up Rangers!"

And with 15,000 other souls all joining in, we'll get the joint rocking once again!!!

Comment

We need to get it right next season both on and off the field.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we get it right off the pitch and that means a new manager that is english and knows what it takes to get out of the championship and give money for the new man and we bring in 2 new strikers and a left back that are better that what we have I will be down watching every home game and give the team my full backing otherwise if things are like this season then its a waist of time going.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              we need to get it right next season both on and off the field.
              100% agree!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
              X