X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surely, no new players until

we get a new manager???
    any new boss will want to select his team
    and not be fobbed off with any discarded dross the board sees fit to sign!!!

we'll have a squad of 20 gary borrowdales otherwise....

Dont bank on it that's why we're never get a quality manager im afraid.

Comment

That would be the logical approach.

But we have GP who feels he is capable of putting together a squad of players that can challenge for promotion.

Comment

yep fair enough, might mean we miss out on Lopez and Tarrabdt, but new boss should select his own players
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

simples.

Comment

Gianni gets the players in all managers are there to do is to put the cones out in practice.

Christ luke football has moved on and "managers" are a thing of the past.

Get in the real world.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Well, it didn't work last season.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                we get a new manager???

Or we could have a squad of Buzakay's, Vine's, Connolly's, Gorkss, Routledge's, Cerny's and Ephraim's. Give the guy some credit not everybody has been a borrowdale.

Comment

Doesnt matter if past players have been a success or not, the whole approach is unbelieveable and incredibly 'hit or miss'. A manager should pick the players he wants (or even type of player).

Even thinking about signing players without a manager in place is so laughable, its beyond a joke.

When is this club going to learn?

Comment

Originally posted by roose View Post
                    Or we could have a squad of Buzakay's, Vine's, Connolly's, Gorkss, Routledge's, Cerny's and Ephraim's. Give the guy some credit not everybody has been a borrowdale.
                    Nope but there have been more misses than hits and an awful lot of season ticket money is funding 140K interest free loans and if you truly believe that GP had an eye for those players then a reality check is needed - they were handed on a plate by agents to him whereas Borrowdale is a whole different story.

But hey let's not let facts get in the way.
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

A manager should live or die by his own decisions, selections, transfers, players, formations etc.

Funky I assume your being sarcastic?

Comment

When Flavio made the changes against Birmingham we won the game 1-0.

I'm just dealing in facts that's all.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

we get a new manager???

A new song is born "they'll 20 Gary Borrowdales sitting on a wall,and if one Gary Borrowdale should accidentley fall"

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                            A new song is born "they'll 20 Gary Borrowdales sitting on a wall,and if one Gary Borrowdale should accidentley fall"
                            I should smack you for comparing Borrowdale to a bottle of beer. One infuriates me no end while the other gives me a great deal of pleasure after a long day at work. Or during a long weekend with the mrs.

Comment

simples.
                              Compare the meerkat . com
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X