Delaney to leave? Or not!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaney to leave? Or not!?

I was 100% sure Damien Delaney would be leaving in the summer, but i have a hunch he will stay.

He fairly i think got some respect for the way he answered his questions at the fans loyalty meeting the other week, but i cant help but notice most of his answers were about next season.

And today i read on the official about Martin rowlands injury, and who is it they have commenting on next season and the injurys that have hampered us this season, none other then Damien Delaney.

Maybe its just me, or maybe Damien Delaney is the only player they can get hold of at the moment, but he seems happy to talk about next season so often i cant help but get the feeling he's here to stay!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

yes

yes you cant really judge delaney on last season because possibley the worst manager in our history waas in charge of qpr
    a quick glance at delaneys wikipedia shows you hes really a center half or midfield player
    if sousa had a brain he would not have tried to continue playing delaney out of position
    so yeah keep him and see how he does play in a differant position with a proper manager instesad of the ventriliquists puppett

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
      yes you cant really judge delaney on last season because possibley the worst manager in our history waas in charge of qpr
      a quick glance at delaneys wikipedia shows you hes really a center half or midfield player
      if sousa had a brain he would not have tried to continue playing delaney out of position
      so yeah keep him and see how he does play in a differant position with a proper manager instesad of the ventriliquists puppett
      Delaney came to us as a left back though!? Wikipedia must be wrong, infact i remember him playing against us for Hull as a left back.

Dont think Sousa's at fault for this one!

Comment

Oh dear what a sad, sad man you are...... Delaney was bought as a left back and was played there by LDC, Dowie and others....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

oh

oh hes not at fault so he wasnt the manager then,its not his job to try to see how players do in the training
          OH THAT EXPLAINS IT THEN

Comment

oh hes not at fault so he wasnt the manager then,its not his job to try to see how players do in the training
            OH THAT EXPLAINS IT THEN
            Sorry but......what?

Comment

Connolly is a Centre Back so is Ramage, i don't believe we have natural full backs at the club. Delaney played left back and c/b for Hull .

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                Delaney came to us as a left back though!? Wikipedia must be wrong, infact i remember him playing against us for Hull as a left back.

Dont think Sousa's at fault for this one!
                Yeah I would glance at his position on the pitch rather than at Wikipedia. He is a centre half/left back. And has never started at centre half for QPR. Played left midfield for Ireland once I think.

Comment

Working...
                X