No announcement yet.

Hoops reveal Red Bull deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard that all this deal is is that the clubs sold a box to Red Bull for the season for a use of office space during non-match days and for entertaining during match days. They have also fronted/donated £30k for our community based projects schemes for the coming season.

There is a very lucrative deal also in the pipeline if promotion happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Just heard that all this deal is is that the clubs sold a box to Red Bull for the season for a use of office space during non-match days and for entertaining during match days. They have also fronted/donated £30k for our community based projects schemes for the coming season.

There is a very lucrative deal also in the pipeline if promotion happens!!
      Heard similar mate. They havent been able to sell the boxes so, this makes perfect sense
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Heard similar mate. They havent been able to sell the boxes so, this makes perfect sense
        One thing is for sure Scott and that is I'd say we'd have one of the biggest sponsorship deals in the Premiership if we get there. Flavio is a extremly well respected person on the rich scene and big names like to be seen with him or around him!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          One thing is for sure Scott and that is I'd say we'd have one of the biggest sponsorship deals in the Premiership if we get there. Flavio is a extremly well respected person on the rich scene and big names like to be seen with him or around him!
          That is 100% correct because Flavio in the world of riches is respected we could get more in the future. Don't forget having Bernie on side as well.

Comment

another big name associated with qprfc...

but £100.00 is a 5 figure sum too!

Comment

Hoops reveal Red Bull deal

Queens Park Rangers have confirmed details of a five-figure sum partnership with drinks giant Red Bu...

More...

Comment

does that mean mark webber and vettel will start coming to our game aswell
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

does that mean theyll be doing red bull at the ground on matchdays ;D

although itll probably be £5 a can :devil:
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

We did have a test driver come over, who was he and was he a test driver from Renault or Red Bull Racing?

Comment

was it sato the japanese bloke or is he toro rossos test driver

red bull have no test drivers

renualts is r grosjean

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Hmmm. Sounds so much better than "QPR manage to sell executive box for season" Glad to see that the spin is still working so well, if only some other parts of the club setup were so good.....

Still waiting for the big announcement of my 3 figure deal with QPR allowing me exclusive use of my seat on matchdays...........

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                        Surely flavio could put what he wants on his Renult cars!? I mean i know he wouldnt be getting a zillion pounds for it, but its a big business he runs!....

Not just a little badge on the side of the car!!
                        Erm, that would kind of imply that he owns the team and the cars, which he doesn't. A bit like suggesting that Ali Russell sets the season ticket prices.....
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                        X