X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did We really Improve this Season

or did we go backwards?

If so.........

Who was responsible for getting it right the previous season and getting wrong this season?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The defence improved immeasurably this season.Injuries to Buzz,Vine and Rowly were sheer bad luck-with those 3 fit all season,we would certainly had a higher finish.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz does anyone else think this is getting boring? or is it just me?

the message appears to be most supporters wanted sousa to be given more time Pete .. but ho hum isnt it time to move on?

Comment

STAGNATED...use injuries, use players out of position, blame refs, blame flav...
        all excuses, we weren't good enough..to sum it up we finished 3 pts ahead of watford, who were bottom 4 nigh on all season!!!!!!!

23 games we failed to score is DISGRACEFUL..what brand of football is that?
        and is it c-club worthy?????

fanbase showed a lot of unity with the "one qpr" etc and we blocked further increases..FAN POWER WORKED!

Comment

Inertia....

If anything a minor improvement in defending and concentration. Put that down to Harbin, Dowie and Sousa.

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz does anyone else think this is getting boring? or is it just me?

the message appears to be most supporters wanted sousa to be given more time Pete .. but ho hum isnt it time to move on?

Nail on de head.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Signings great Jan after take over; pee poor since.

What's changed???

Comment

I would say about the same, we did not improve, so the same.

Comment

will we never improve if we keep chopping and changing managers

Comment

Where did we finish last season? Now where did we finish this season that should tell you all you need to know!

Comment

well

well amazingly although i was not a fan of sousa i think he did teach some good defensive stuff
                      if someone could now come in and teach us to go forward and build our attacks from the back we may well hit the play offs
                      but we need to buy simon cox to score goals i just hope we dont sell blackstock and not sign another striker

Comment

Certainly have not gone backwards, but I do feel that the season just gone was a wasted year. Hopefully the board will learn from it and actually implement a strategy, it all smacks of cheap quick fixes at the moment

Comment

Improvement in posistion maybe, but not really that much of a siginficant improvement overall...

hoping for more next season!
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                            The defence improved immeasurably this season.Injuries to Buzz,Vine and Rowly were sheer bad luck-with those 3 fit all season,we would certainly had a higher finish.

Agree with rblock.............he's such a dear.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                              well amazingly although i was not a fan of sousa i think he did teach some good defensive stuff
                              if someone could now come in and teach us to go forward and build our attacks from the back we may well hit the play offs
                              but we need to buy simon cox to score goals i just hope we dont sell blackstock and not sign another striker

Also "agree" with Dex....must go and have a lie down....nurse ..doc...MEDICATION.

Comment

Working...
                              X