Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know Dexter4england is a complete fruit cake but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers bluehoop i cant read your post because you used a profanity. as you jumped on rblockells bandwagon before reading my post i assume that there was nothing worth reading in your post anyway

"but it would help Sousa if we had a decent scouting system in place as well. "

exactly pimple!!!!! which is where qpr dealings start to become a little more shady, raising more questions than answers, i.e do we have scouts, why dont we have scouts BUT LET US NOT GO ONTO A THREAD ABOUT PALADINI he's brought in good as well as bad remember
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
      you what??? surely thats logic is it not??? you believe then, that an assistant manager to the Portuguese national sqaud would of have extensive knowledge of the championship before coming here??? wishful thinking somehow

accumulating knowledge on players takes time, something you dont have on day 1 in your job unless your english manager which is why paladini does the job form him. if sousa stays then eventually, you would hope, he could take over from our chairman

I think you missed the purpose of my post, what I was getting at is that he has now been here for 5 months and has professed to have watched 'hours of dvds on the championship' therefore by now one would hope he has accumulated a reasonable knowledge of the championship and the type of player needed to bolster the squad. Therefore I would like to see him given 100% control over transfers this coming summer.
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

rangerforlife i want to adopt you as my son
        your the best poster in the whole world
        you kinow all the answers fantastico and your in my fan club
        love love love:red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
          I think you missed the purpose of my post, what I was getting at is that he has now been here for 5 months and has professed to have watched 'hours of dvds on the championship' therefore by now one would hope he has accumulated a reasonable knowledge of the championship and the type of player needed to bolster the squad. Therefore I would like to see him given 100% control over transfers this coming summer.
          then we are on the same page jim mate looll

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            rangerforlife i want to adopt you as my son
            your the best poster in the whole world
            you kinow all the answers fantastico and your in my fan club
            love love love:red_heart:
            LOOOL cheers dad:grimace: like ive said, i believe you are pure emotion unharnessed! not everyone can be the same robot that conforms to society. its refreshing to meet someone who just posts what he thinks without thinking will this or that user be offended by my caps lock or spelling....you get that it does not matter how you post but how much you love rangers:red_heart:

Comment

Working...
            X