No announcement yet.

Sousa you nimcompoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vine looked fine for that hour in the reserves Wednesday, but he was up against 16/17year olds, and the pace certainly wasn't first-team championship pace.

I think he will make a couple of cameo appearances if we have games where we are clearly in the lead OR losing by three clear goals -- not ones as finely balanced as yesterday and Swansea.

I want to see him back as much as everyone else seems to, but I'd rather try and be patient than see him slung in and struggle in a tricky game and have some of our finest start booing him (it would be the ones who were moaning at Taarabt yesterday for a couple of flicks which didn't come off).
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

thats a fair point of veiw swanley

Comment

Vine must be eased in gently, i wouldnt care if he didnt play again this season the important thing is that he is fit and raring to go in august.

Dex is not 100% but I do feel he is not to sousa's liking which is a shame as I really like him but the good of the team must come first so perhaps he is better off elsewhere where he can be used effectively by a team structured to his strengths
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
          get the full backs to attack you say? who put the cross in for the winner you buffoon:what:
          I thought you had DFE blocked? :grimace:
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i was tipped off ;D
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

did you go to the game DFE?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                Such cruel questions you ask :grimace:
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                  Don't ask silly questions Rieger...

It's great trying to second guess what this thread is about.... I love the message "This message is hidden because ###############xx is on your ignore list."

DEXTER is not fit at the minute. He would have started ahead of SDC if he was. He has been struggling the last 4 or so weeks now. The last time he played he was carrying the same injury which was why he was pants. I also know he is very unhappy with the way the club are treating him and the complete fiasco with his new contract, but to say he wants out is complete bull. If he is sold it's not because he wants to leave as he loves it at Rangers! He's not the only player currently unhappy at the minute either as the manager is being as stubborn as ####. If anyone thinks different then explain please feel free to explain your FACTS on this board and not what you have read in a news paper. What I've posted has come from D Blackstock himself.
                  Last edited by Dazzer1977; 23-03-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

ok dazzer thanks for clearing that up;D:red_heart:

Comment

Absolutely - spot on.
                      If Dex and Vine had played, we'd have beaten Bristol for sure. Instead we have yet another ****e performance and another defeat. Sousa out. End of.

Comment

Are you aware that we won AndyB?!

Why risk a player that has been out for the last year when we aren't playing for anything. If we are going to play him - play him in a game that's already a foregone conclusion. And not against and ***** like that McAlistair (their captain) That would probably re-break his leg for a laugh. Horrible player he is.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                          Absolutely - spot on.
                          If Dex and Vine had played, we'd have beaten Bristol for sure. Instead we have yet another ****e performance and another defeat. Sousa out. End of.
                          i thought we won ...atleast thats what i witnessed on saturday:what:or has my medication been mixed up with doris braithwaite again?.
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Vine is not fully fit and would be a risk to start, Di carmine is a lot better than some people give him credit for, his movement is great but needs better support to really florish. Dexter just is not interested unless it is at his feet or on his head, his work rate and creativity is abysmal

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                              i thought we won ...atleast thats what i witnessed on saturday:what:or has my medication been mixed up with doris braithwaite again?.
                              Don't let the important things like the result get in the way of posting bs ade

Comment

Working...
                              X