Manager Rumor Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager Rumor Update

Just a small piece of info from my source, we are no nearer appointing a manager, it seems that nothing will be announced until towards the end of May.

It sounds to me that we are keeping our options open, which I think is a good thing rather than rushing in.

Thats all folks!

Or waiting for the end of the Italian season..
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I said end of May about 2 weeks ago, keep up!

Comment

or no-one wants the a job at the circus. (which is far more likely).

Foolish IMHO. A name would have sold ST's..
        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

no-one wants the a job at the circus

You would be surprised, around 30 odd interested
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Of course people are interested in the post. If not for the challenge of trying to work with the Board and win promotion, there is a very good severence pay on offer for those who fail or are deemed to be failing.

I quite like the idea of Sven working for free, and getting a big bonus if he guides QPR to winning promotion.

Comment

If it is the end of May, then all of our rivals will have a months start on us in transfers etc, unless G P is still the man. Then it will be same again, next season, Mid Table, going nowhere.

Comment

We should never have fired Dowie
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  If it is the end of May, then all of our rivals will have a months start on us in transfers etc, unless G P is still the man. Then it will be same again, next season, Mid Table, going nowhere.
                  Of course they will have a head start on their holidays - transfer window opens when - something like 1st July?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    no-one wants the a job at the circus

You would be surprised, around 30 odd interested
                    Until they find out an ex football agent sources the players they have to manage..
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Of course they will have a head start on their holidays - transfer window opens when - something like 1st July?
                      But the planning and negotiations start way before that.

I can foresee our pre season being adversely effected the longer we leave the post open.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                        But the planning and negotiations start way before that.

I can foresee our pre season being adversely effected the longer we leave the post open.
                        Agree with regard to the pre-season stuff - as for protracted negotiations - ched evans now looks like a prune and you can no longer sing strawberry blonde to Ben Watson as it went on so long he turned grey then went bald
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Absolutely correct. Birmingham manager said that they had a list of players who they would go for if not promoted. All we seem to have is a couple of GP targets, which were muted months ago. You have to plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            Fired with an 'h'.. you mean
                            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              See I agree with that Scott. I wasnt happy with the appointment, but having gone with it and started reasonably well, we should have stuck with him.
                              I do think he COULD have got us in the playoffs, football may have been iffy at times though.
                              I would have given him the season. At the end of the day, we wouldnt be any worse off than we are now.

Comment

Working...
                              X