Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Terry shirt for raffle - please read..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry shirt for raffle - please read..

This is from an old school friend of mine, Steve (via facebook)

"Heres a group to help out my son luke, he is 7 years old and suffers with Cystic Fibrosis, a life threatening lung disease.
    Basically I entered a competition last year with the Premier League called Creating Chances for players and won!!!
    As a winner the Premier league donated £4000 to my chosen charity The Cystic Fibrosis Trust, we also got to meet Joe Cole who came along and took part in lukes tests at his hospital appointment.
    Luke was given many gifts from Joe on the day including signed match worn boots, a signed match worn shirt, an official match ball, signed england shirts and A CHELSEA FOOTBALL SIGNED BY CHELSEA & ENGLAND CAPTAIN JOHN TERRY.
    Luke was scouted by a Liverpool coach when at liverpools soccer school and was asked if he would like to come along to a liverpool football club development centre with the possability of him being fed into the Liverpool Academy, His Dream, and ours, but we explaned that we live in london and couldnt travel up to liverpool 3 times a week for training & games, the coach said he will put luke forward to london based teams for trails.
    Up until a few weeks back all was going very well with lukes football, he was at Chelsea, Fulham & played for QPR.
    His Chelsea Coach was very pleased with his progress and needed more of Lukes details, a part of this was his medical condition, we told them about his Cystic Fibrosis and within 4 days we was told he was dropped, no official letter, nothing.
    To me this seemed strange as he was doing very well at training, always being complimented by coaching staff and wanted to learn, was it the CF?. ....we will never know!
    Anyhow he wasnt too bothered about the whole thing and said he will just play for Fulham and thats where he still is today doing very well.
    He is at the elite Level the highest he can be at for his age until he's 9 then theres a chance he could get signed professionally.
    This is where the John Terry signed football comes into play.....Luke being a mad Liverpool Fan and not at all being ungrateful said he would rather sell his ball to pay for private one on one coaching to help with his football progress.
    So we have decided to raffle his ball, and ALL money will go towards his football coaching.

For tickets please contact STEVE on 07841843883
    Tickets are £1 for 5 numbers.

The raffle will be drawn on SAT 6th June 09"

Luke has played for QPR a few times and is still on our books as such.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here
Working...
X