Who Will be Strong in The Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will be Strong in The Championship

and be the main contenders along with us, next season?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Baggies,Boro,Geordies,Posh,Baaaaadiff.

Comment

Hee hee, love your confidence Pete.

Comment

Ipswich, Newcastle, Boro, Reading/Sheff Utd

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          and be the main contenders along with us, next season?
          along with us:amazing:

Comment

You have to admire the man's confidence in the face of overwhelmingly depressing experience.

Comment

lets face it next season there will be many teams better than us. i think we can only hope for playoffs at best

Comment

Hard to say who, but what is certain is that it will be tougher next season.

Comment

The 3 teams coming down, the 3 who miss out in the playoffs, Leicester and Peterborough plus Swansea if they keep their best players, Cardiff then we'll finish about............11th. Exactly the same as this season.

Comment

Shite I forgot Ipswich, that'll be 12th then

Comment

Indeed, its why those complacent comments by Ainsworth, Mahon and others just irritate me. We will need to improve simply to stay where we are next season; to be in contention for the lottery of the play offs - I won't even mention the fantasy of automatic promotion - we have to bring in four or five really good players.

Comment

Well unless their is a massive change of mindset and ambition at the helm, you can forget including us in the mix....

Obviously if Newcastle go down they will be strong, as you would assume will be Boro as they have some good youth players they would be able to keep hold of.... West Brom i guess also as most of the team will remain, although they may start badly as gutted after this poor season.

Others will include Ipswich, and those that fail in the play offs will be there or there abouts plus Cardiff.

Comment

I suppose the only bonus might be that the likes of Cardiff will probably lose their best 3 or 4 players. Maybe the same will happen to Swansea and 1 or 2 of the other playoff contenders that don't make it.

Comment

Geordies, Ippy, Middlesborough, WBA, Baadiff, sheff utd/reading, preston/burnley, Leicester
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Why cant we be up there too? Buzz and Vine will be back and id be very suprised if we dont sign at least one striker. Our team doesnt need a complete change - but a few signings would mean we havea strong squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X