Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up you arrogant prick!!!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I dont think its 'new' fans as such but more of a case that the fans that go occassionally will all go to more games, so perhaps the fans that only see 5-10 games a season will in fact go to 15-20 so more fans in the ground.

More fans = more support = more noise

That cant be a bad thing, we should welcome all QPR fans
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Shut up you arrogant prick!!!

Your funny

Comment

"I have proven previously that regardless of how well/bad we are doing, we always have a 12 to 14k average""

Do you really think it will be the same next year with so many people not buying ST's ?

Comment

With fans being priced out of certain areas we will never know if the new fan next to you is a Johnny Come Lately or whether they've had no choice but to sit somewhere else.

Comment

I hate 'Johnny Come Latelys' who support Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal etc but when it comes to my own club, I'm a complete hypocrite. As long as I can get a ticket either home or away without a hassle, then come one, come all.

And echoing what other people said, would be AMAZING to see Loftus Road full again. It's been a while....

Comment

At this stage I'd be delighted if we have Johnny Come Early or Johnny Come At All

Comment

This isn't a new phenomena where the Rangers is concerned. In good times we'll get larger crowds, in bad times only the die-hards stick by the club and attend matches at Loftus Rd.
                  I seem to recall one of the 70's Rangers teams making a record and the lyrics boasting that we were attracting new fans on a weekly basis.
                  Mark Lazarus on the '67 DVD says that in the early 60's he would turn out for the Rangers with only 3/4000 crowds in attendance at Loftus Rd, but once the Jim Gregory era began, whoosh, crowds were in the 14/15000 mark, with a 20,000 plus not unheard of by 68/69.

So, all in all, new fans, lapsed fans returning, glory hunters, I won't care once Loftus Rd is full and they're joining us in "the Rangers roar."

Comment

I generally only turn up for the big occasions.
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      This isn't a new phenomena where the Rangers is concerned. In good times we'll get larger crowds, in bad times only the die-hards stick by the club and attend matches at Loftus Rd.
                      I seem to recall one of the 70's Rangers teams making a record and the lyrics boasting that we were attracting new fans on a weekly basis.
                      Mark Lazarus on the '67 DVD says that in the early 60's he would turn out for the Rangers with only 3/4000 crowds in attendance at Loftus Rd, but once the Jim Gregory era began, whoosh, crowds were in the 14/15000 mark, with a 20,000 plus not unheard of by 68/69.

So, all in all, new fans, lapsed fans returning, glory hunters, I won't care once Loftus Rd is full and they're joining us in "the Rangers roar."
                      i ve been a glory hunter since 1975/76
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                        i ve been a glory hunter since 1975/76
                        Good for you, mate!!! ;D

Ahhh, the good old days, I ran on to the pitch after the Leeds game, I never believed that Liverfool would pip us to the title, the barstewards!!!!! :anger:
                        Ohhh, how young, Ohhhh, how foolish, I was.......And still am!!!!!! ;D

Comment

We've always been a fairly poorly supported club. I remember having the **** taken out of me by my mates at boarding school when we used to check the attendances in the Sunday papers!!

Even in the early days of the Premmo we sometimes got below 10K. OK you could argue it's a lot more media driven and in the football fans' psych 10+yrs on but, can't see too many non-R's rushing towards LR to be honest no-matter how successful we 'might' become(sometime very f*cking soon I hope!!).....

Comment

Working...
                          X