Leeds Will Only Sell Beckford for 4 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Everyone seems to be rooting for Jason Scotland.He's 30,only 5' 8" and a scoring record of 102 goals in 253 games (40% success rate).Its better than we have at present but its Beckford for me any day of the week.
    Scotland has scored goals at this level whereas Beckford never has. Beckford could be amazing at this level but he could also flop and has a tendency for getting himself sent off.

Scotland would fit into a 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 formation and if we were to sign anyone this summer I would love it to be him!

Comment

Simon Cox is far from average he has not been around block and would be the buy that we need.

However he is only part of the answer we need to keep hold of Dexter he is talented just feels a bit unloved by us but he will score the goals we need to get us out of this division.

Pay him the additional 3K per week and get him signed up for another 3 years would be my way forward.

Comment

If I had a 4 year plan (now only 2 years left) I would want to buy a young, top class centre forward with something to prove. Beckford would be worth every penny. I serious think he would score 25+ goals in the championship. All the top sides were looking at him when at Harrow Boro. Trials with Chelsea etc. They were well impressed but at that stage he wouldn't be better than they had.

However Flav's 4 year plan would rather buy an old has-been that might get us 10 goals if we are lucky. Adebola.

2 million for Dex plus 2 million from the bank. Good business if a little too expensive.
        :drunk:

Comment

Beckford already flopped in this league. As did MANY MANY other strikers from the lower leagues. Enough Said.

Comment

Working...
          X