Why do people want Curbishley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people want Curbishley

Cant get my head round this. Dowie the second???

Just dosent make sense getting him to me
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

im not sure either, dont rate him personally.

Comment

I go to football to be entertained-under Ldc I was. Cant see me being entertaineed under Curbs
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I dont want him either.
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Look where Charlton are now, and where they were under curbs. Thats a good reason as to why people want him

Comment

Cannot get my head around it either.

If the club want the fans to get behind the team, you don't employ Alan Curbishley
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by McQPR100 View Post
              Look where Charlton are now, and where they were under curbs. Thats a good reason as to why people want him
              was thinking that myself mate......who ever gets the job will be in a no win situations because not everyone will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                was thinking that myself mate......who ever gets the job will be in a no win situations because not everyone will be happy.
                i'm always happy

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                  i'm always happy
                  would wait til the new man is announced before making a statement like that

Comment

I think he would be a solid appointment, knows what it takes to get out this division, seen it, done, achieved it! He's english, and knows the market.....

Me personally I really cant understand the point in getting another sousa in!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      would wait til the new man is announced before making a statement like that
                      its the seven eastern european prostitutes that live me that keeps me happy

Comment

its the seven eastern european prostitutes that live me that keeps me happy
                        only seven...doctor cut you down to one a day now then

Comment

yep the old back aint as supple as it used to be

Comment

yep the old back aint as supple as it used to be

Comment

For what he achieved at charlton

When Lawrence left in July 1991, Curbishley became joint manager of the club with Steve Gritt. He took sole command from June 1995 and masterminded the revival of the club's fortunes with two promotions and consolidation into the Premier League.
                              He gained a reputation for signing good players for low prices, such as Clive Mendonca, John Robinson, Dean Kiely, Mark Kinsella, Chris Powell, Danny Mills, Andy Hunt and Darren Bent and also proved adept at bringing young players through the ranks, such as Lee Bowyer, Richard Rufus, Scott Parker and Paul Konchesky. (pinched off wiki)

He was in charge of charlton for over 700 matches only leaving when he was connected with the england job

His stint at west ham ended after rows with the board over transfer policy
                              after winning 7 of 9 to keep them in the prem

He's a good manager and of the managers available at the moment my no.1 pick

Comment

Working...
                              X