Cerney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerney

I know pwople will disagree but I have just seen Preston's goals on SSN. I get moaned at when I suggest that a goalkeeper should not keep doing stupid passes which puts defenders under pressure and that they should be able to catch or punch a ball.

Everything that is wrong with Cerny was on display and cost QPR points. If they have ambitions on the top 6, they need to get rid of the three "C", Camp, Cole and Cerney and give Elvis a go or get another.

Gotta say every goal we seem to concede at the moment has an element of key stone cops about it but i think cerny has saved us many times this season and is rightly our number 1 keeper.

Comment

Can't say you're wrong but I would say Cerny has done more to help us than hinder us.
      We're not likely to attract much better at the moment.
      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
      :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
        Can't say you're wrong but I would say Cerny has done more to help us than hinder us.
        We're not likely to attract much better at the moment.

Agree with that. Pretty sure Camp will go in the Summer so would be nice if we have a keeper lined up to challenge Cerny for his place.

Comment

Cerney has his faults but the stats dont lie he is one of the best in this division and in my opinion we should be more than happy with him.
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Top of the clean sheets table, nuff said.

Comment

18 clean ones is a great return in this division.
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                18 clean ones is a great return in this division.
                Agreed CERNY has been amazing this season , kept us in alot of games ok he made a few mistake but i bet every keeper has this season

Btw Hu Is Cerney ?

Comment

Think we could do with another keeper if we let camp go so theres a bit of competition in that department
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

cerny is a great player. :D
                    like people have said the stats don't lie and him, joint with kenny have had the most clean sheets out of the division. fair enough he's made a few mistakes but i can't see how you can say you want to get rid of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Pickings View Post
                      Top of the clean sheets table, nuff said.
                      exactly
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                      X