Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New British Manager..What About Ainsworth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New British Manager..What About Ainsworth?

For many, I think you will get what you want.

A manager who knows this league, knows and identifies players and brings in his own back-room staff.

That means A great ambassador for this club, will find it hard and maybe only be considered as a player>

Your thoughts on this?

No guarantees of course, but managers do tend to bring their own people in.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen

I think it would be a bad sign as it would mean flavio has a man he could influence heavily in charge

Definitely keep Ainsworth as number 2 but we need a fresh approach from a new man at the helm

Comment

such is life

I think ainsworth has been great for us as a player and more lately off the pitch but you cant not bring a manager in on the basis that he may be surplus. Much as I like him at some point he will need to go and coach/manage in his own right.
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

i reckon he may be good as a coach but too pally with the players to have any control so not what we need right now

Comment

Maybe good to keep on as Reserve Coach if others are brought in.

Comment

Youth team coach, let him work his way up, as other clubs tend to do with ex players who want to go into coaching.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Unproven; mixed record; under-qualified; inexperienced etc...would have reservations but would love to be proved wrong about him as he's a great guy, very popular with players and fans, and clearly is deeply passionate about the club.

Comment

No worse or better than usual suspects named , not keen on him knowing players as mates
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I posted ages ago this will happen because he fits the Fat Itie's bill of a yes man. If this happens we will start the season with around 3-4,000 ST's sold which would be a nightmare scenario and I will be taking a gap year from football.

Comment

I think Ainsworth is too nice.

In my opinion we need a right horrible ####### to kick our players right up the jacksy.

Comment

No. In short

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        I think Ainsworth is too nice.

In my opinion we need a right horrible ####### to kick our players right up the jacksy.
                        Agree. I think GA needs to do all of his coaching badges, learn from someone with experience and enjoy his current role. He doesn't need the pressure this early on in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Agree. I think GA needs to do all of his coaching badges, learn from someone with experience and enjoy his current role. He doesn't need the pressure this early on in his career.
                          Ditto
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            No. In short
                            2nded
                            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

nope

Comment

Working...
                              X