X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Hooper

Right, anyone actually seen him play?

His record is fantastic.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Apparently coventry putting a 2M bid in for him says bbc gossip column. Good player looked sharp against luton on tv the other week but I think a circle could look sharp against luton.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Right, anyone actually seen him play?

His record is fantastic.
      Seen him play for Southend and Grays Athletic. Nothing special IMO. Better off with Boyd (George - though I would move heaven and earth to get Kris) or Keogh if you're spending that sort of cash.

Comment

love to bring in this simon cox he looks so sharp

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Seen him play for Southend and Grays Athletic. Nothing special IMO. Better off with Boyd (George - though I would move heaven and earth to get Kris) or Keogh if you're spending that sort of cash.
          Doesn't George Boyd play on the wing? I agree with you on Kris Boyd but I dont think he'll be making a move to the championship anytime soon. Out of the hotshots in league 1 (Hooper, Cox and Beckford) having seen all of them play I think Hooper would struggle the most to make the step up, Beckfors being the most likely. (I know your not a fan of beckford)
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I have only watched Hooper in johnson paint trophy, very gd finish, and the highlights i have seen on The Championship
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Strikers from lower leagues dont seem to be given the chance these days.If they are half decent, clubs slap an unlrealstic price on head - so if a club does sign him - puts more pressure for him to succeed,Viscount circle

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                Strikers from lower leagues dont seem to be given the chance these days.If they are half decent, clubs slap an unlrealstic price on head - so if a club does sign him - puts more pressure for him to succeed,Viscount circle
                i've heard quoted they want a million for him.:amazing:
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  i've heard quoted they want a million for him.:amazing:
                  It will depend if they get promoted or not. If they stay down they might be forced to sell and £1m would be a fair(ish) price for someone who has done well at League One level. If they come up then they can demand more as they can give the player Championship football and a guaranteed starting place.

Comment

Nope never seen him play, but his record doesnt lie, ok he isnt playing against the best defences, but with our midfield im sure we will provide the guy alot of chances!
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

my mate has seen alot of him and said he is very good!!

Comment

I think he is excellent but agree that Beckford would find the step easiest.

However, Hooper is young and will continue to develop IMO
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                        X