dont judge qpr on sousa he was the worst manager in our history
    with a new manger we can attack and play fab football
    i have informed gianni paladini that he should bring francis into the club
    on a three day training program
    showing the team that you will have to reverse the old sousa idiacies
    his great phrase .......LETS DEFEND FROM THE FRONT
    will be changed to
    LETS ATTACK FROM THE DEFENCE
    i am a personel friend of gerry and can go to his house and talk him into returning to set up a scouting system and to teach the defendrs how to attack
    SO I ASK YOU TO WATCH OUR NEW MANAGER CRUSH ALL COMMMERS AND THEN YOU CAN ENJOY COMMING TO LOFTUS ROAD

Gerry Franicis wouldn't let you near his street let alone his home. He would realise your nuts and give you the wide berth. Paladini is ok in my eyes though and I agree you may know him as he chat to anyone and everyone
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

GERRY

A man who used to take me to qpr away games when i was about eighteen became gerries buisness partner and got him into antiques
      so yeah can go around gerries house to get him back at qpr but gerry wont ever return to full time management

Comment

Gerry gave me many happy years. Im 29 and I was brought up in watching a quality striker in Sir Les Ferdinand. Great years but now I just see shite like Blackstock and Helguson what a come down but just glad I was old enough to remember the quality players we used to have. Sir Les going for 6 million was a joke. Was worth over 15million and that was when the doom and gloom started. Sir Les you are a true legion and will be remembered forever! So credit to Gerry Francis, great man and great manager!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes

i trully do talk to gianni and he agrees gerry is a good shout so lets all hope that flav has realised that the most important peson isnt like formula one racing schumaker......football is a completely differant game the most important player is the manager
          dexter isnt as crap as you think hes neve had a good manager who can nurtore his abilities
          if you listen to any of petes latest phone inns you will see i know my stuff
          i have a fan club with twenty posters in it
          so undstand that i can tell you after watching qpr for 50 years the greatest ever striker was

SIR LESLEY FERDINAND........ purchased by jim smith...for 10 000 pounds

Comment

If Paladini believes Francis is good shout or a wise choice, he is even more disentangled from "real" football than I thought.

Comment

so

so nodge tell us why gerry isnt a good shout...do you forget he built the greastest ever back four in the history of our club

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                If Paladini believes Francis is good shout or a wise choice, he is even more disentangled from "real" football than I thought.

Paladini cannot be blamed-he is advised by the poster known as dexterforengland

Comment

classic

classic its nice to see your sense of humor return r block

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    so nodge tell us why gerry isnt a good shout...do you forget he built the greastest ever back four in the history of our club
                    What?

Clement, McLintock, Webb and Gillard? Think you'll find that was Sexton and Jago:scorn:

Francis has been out pro football for the best part of a decade, his last two stints in management were a disaster (us and Bristol Rovers), he's had serious illnesses within the family, is out of the "loop" with the movers and shakers and has no inclination to get back into management. Enough real reasons there?
                    Last edited by Nodge70; 30-04-2009, 10:20 AM.

Comment

no

no that wasnt the best back four ever was bardsley mcdonald peacock and wilson

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        no that wasnt the best back four ever was bardsley mcdonald peacock and wilson
                        FALSE

The ENTIRE 1975/6 starting line-up was the finest football team the world has ever seen.

Comment

well

i watched evey one of those home games both in the clement gillard and wilson bardsley era

youve got to be honest with yourself here

mclintock and webb were the vulerbale part of that team

we then had both captain of england and captain of scotland
                          that team were so out of this world that the teams got pushed back on the rack so defending was an easier operation

but gerries beautiful back four was out of this world sometimes wilson bardsley and peacock would move into the midfield

leaving just alan mcdonald to defend

ive never seen a back four like it

gerry had taught them to join in with attack

he must return now to teach a new back four the same technologies
                          we must de sousa the team and quick

Comment

first time I've ever heard Webby described as "vulnerable"

LOL

Comment

Sling your hook Flav, you're not wanted. And take Puppet Master Paladini with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X