Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delaney on world and other observations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaney on world and other observations.

Just watched the loyalty evening on World.

Now, I know that this has been said by those that were there BUT, he has certainly gone up in my estimation. Well said that man!

His comments also show that Keano was approached for the job and turned us down. Now, that says to me a few things....my sauces had no idea Keano was being approached until I told them that he was at the Chinese GP - which for me is slightly shocking. So, Flavio is getting advice from somewhere new and is taking it?? Albeit, Flavio couldnt convince Keano to sign, obviously.

I started saying this after witnessing some players dis-respect at the player of the year do....maybe de-canio isnt what we need?

Creative, attacking players will love him but, do we need someone to teach the youngsters (someone of them to be scared of basically) and someone to kick players with attitude like Routledge, Hall, Ageymang into touch?

Someone the pros like Delaney, Gorkss, Cerny, Rowlands, Mahon, Legs, Stewpeas etc will instantly respect and carry his mantra to the rest of the team??

Someone who has achieved and has a bit of an "aura" about him.

Someone, like Keane, that gets respect automatically?

I'm struggling to think of anyone ( who would be a realistic target for us) than this man:

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

i think he would great for the job.but he got a good things going for the u21's and is about to sign a new contract with them i think.need someone like him.

Hate to say it but warnock is the man for job might not be attractive football but he will get us to the premiership.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Warnock or Coppell if we can't get Pearce. Neither have favourites, neither will lose any sleep upsetting players. Both would get the best out of the players we have. Both could bring players from their current sides who will improve us.

Comment

i cant think of anyone from palace i would want to be honest lol
        but i think we should get warnock although i would love personally to see di canio back and us playing great attacking football but i dnt think he would get us promoted if he came back.
        wasnt they talking about having to pay 2mill for warnock in compensation?
        couldnt see coppell leaving reading either

Comment

to be fair

Pearce would be my number 1 choice.

Think Warnock would do a great job too.

Ince if need be and for attacking football if he gets a defensive coach in, then I certainly would not object to De canio.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
            i cant think of anyone from palace i would want to be honest lol
            but i think we should get warnock although i would love personally to see di canio back and us playing great attacking football but i dnt think he would get us promoted if he came back.
            wasnt they talking about having to pay 2mill for warnock in compensation?
            couldnt see coppell leaving reading either
            I wouldn't mind either Victor Moses, Nathaniel Clyne or Sean Scannell. Clyne is a right back but when moved to the left against us he attacked his line and marked Routledge out of the game. Moses and Scannell are both young but have the making of very good players.

The £2m wasn't just his compensation but his salary as well - £1m for each.

Comment

yeh i forgot about moses and scannell.moses played well against us at home didnt he so wouldnt be a bad signing.yeh that young lad had a good game against routledge kept him quiet all game.speroni wouldnt be a bad shout either would challenge cerny for no 1.

i would love pearce to be our manager to.would certainly take no crap from the players and i think we would play some decent football and he should be able to attract some decent youngsters from the u21's squad on loan?
              we would surely have to pay some compensation to the F.A if we wanted him wouldnt we or is he out of contract after the u21 tournament in the summer?

Comment

Working...
              X