Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Be out In The Cold, When Buzz and Rowly Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Be out In The Cold, When Buzz and Rowly Return?

Lopez??

Miller??

mahon??

or even Leighterwood?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

hmmmm good question

well, neither miller nor lopez actually have contracts passed the end of the season do they?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Of course no one is ever injured or off form...............

Comment

If we play 4-4-2 then Rowly and Buzsaky will come into the middle and all those listed will miss out. If we play 4-5-1 then Rowly and Buz will start but the 5th midfielder is likely to be another central midfielder. For me it would be Lopez but as Scott has said until he signs a contract (or is offered one) he isn't our player.

Comment

i hope lopez stays. he could be an important player next season. him and rowlands in the middle is possibly our best combination.

Comment

I should have actually added Tarrabdt, if he comes as well.

and of course Hogan?
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I should have actually added Tarrabdt, if he comes as well.

and of course Hogan?
              An aside, where was hogan on saturday (dropped/injured?)

And, yes, I'd certainly keep the Hogan.

However, with Cook and Rouledge and Taarabat and Hogan you have 4 "flair" players. Would the new gaffer want to play 4 such players and would any of these 4 accept being a "squad" player???

Consistency is key - it's where we messed up this season.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I guess it all depends on the new managers views on the squad - he actually might rate Hogan for example. Then again, the other issue if how does Akos measure up after his injury - he may never be the same player?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ball winners

Rowlands
                  mahon
                  Legs
                  Miller

Flair

Hogan
                  Buzz
                  Vine?
                  Lopez
                  Tarrabdt

you can only play 2 of the above if you have Cook and Routledge on the wings, thats of course if the new manager goes that way

Comment

depends on what style of football the new manager/coach will adopt.

Comment

Think Lopez and to some extend Rowlands have both flair and fouling ability. I'd think it was Routledge on the right with Vine or Tarabt on the left and then Buz, Rowlands, Legs and Lopez competing for the two/ thre central births.

Comment

I dont rate hogan cant see what he gives the side, I think we should offer lopez a deal has shown quality also not 100% fit yet.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Lopez??

Miller??

mahon??

or even Leighterwood?
                          All of them. My midfield next season would be RM: Routledge, CM: Buzsacky, CM: Rowlands, LM: Taarabt/Cook/Ephraim.

Leigertwood would be my first choice as back up for a CM spot, but i dont think eh would be happy on the bench.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We are assuming that they will want to stay at the White City circus. If they feel we won't be serious promotion candidates next season then I can see transfer requests being handed in.

Comment

Was thinking about this the other day a was thinking how about playing Rowly as our right back he is quality tackler of the ball who will be able to bomb forward and deliver good crosses, mean while allowing Buz and legs to take the midfield

Comment

Working...
                              X