Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who think this season wasn't a disaster are complete...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    If Newcastle get relegated then players like Owen,Martins,Viduka, Smith etc will be off.
    They aint gonna stay for sure.
    Buzz and Vine back would make a difference as they both know where the Net is and add something extra to the team when on the field.

Nothing is wrong with the defence, we have not finished in the playoffs because we dont have a strikeforce. If we dont get a decent striker in the summer then we can kiss goodbye to promotion until the owners finally realise that we need one.
    I agree that Newcastle would probably go through a clear out. What I will say though it is Buzz has had a bad injury and there is no guarantees that he'll return the player he was! It's a lot of if's and maybe's though at the end of the day. We still need 5 players IMHO but we could get away with 3 if they are all proven.

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
      if you think this season was bad, just wait until next year.we will all be chanting neil warnocks name whilst breathing through masks in the hope that we don't catch mexican pig flu
      I don't think you have to worry unless of course you are sharing a half-time pie with a Mexican pig.:what:;D
      Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

As for the season, I don't think it was a disaster, but to me, a downer. Not an awful lot to get excited about. Oh well, as they say, there's always next year.
        Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

Vine Buzz Rowlands and Ageymang scored 37 goals between them last season. Easy to forget I know, however we have no chance whatsoever of going up unless we buy two quality forwards, Lopez and an attacking full back

Comment

2 attacking full backs!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
              Vine Buzz Rowlands and Ageymang scored 37 goals between them last season. Easy to forget I know, however we have no chance whatsoever of going up unless we buy two quality forwards, Lopez and an attacking full back
              It's not easy to forget... That simply isn't enough. They need to be banging in near on 60 goals. Bare in mind Agyemang and Vine are both stikers... Can you see Vine or Agyemang scoring 20 goals and Rowlands and Buzz chipping in 10 each. I rest my case!

Comment

Working...
              X