Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we honestly giving Adebola a 2 year deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's scored the same as HH, Agyemang, SDC & Alberti put together plus chipped in with quite a few assists.
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
      He's scored the same as HH, Agyemang, SDC & Alberti put together plus chipped in with quite a few assists.
      Exactly, thats why i dont understand why people are not keen?

He is a threat and i dont like it when QPR are playing against him because hes good imo.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        Exactly, thats why i dont understand why people are not keen?

He is a threat and i dont like it when QPR are playing against him because hes good imo.
        Problem is people think the club is something its not so they turn there noses up at 90% of the players were linked with.

In other threads people are talking about us being the next 'Leeds' going into admin but its these very same people who want us to go out and spunk £4m on Beckford Cox and Hooper and 'show some intent' ???
        Last edited by EYR; 27-04-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

This aint who we need to buy to get up. simple
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Got to be better than HH though I suppose
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
              I hope these adebola rumours are a smokescreen and the real beanpole, if thats what we need, we will be signing is Bogdani.
              Bogdani's stats this year make Adebola look like Fernando Torres. 8 starts + 9 as sub and 1 goal for Chievo this season.

As for Adebola he is getting older and as we've seen with Phillips he can't last 46 matches anymore.

Comment

In fairness to Bogdani that is in the top Italian league, but yes, another option that doesnt exactly set the pulse racing.

To the comment elsewhere that "I don't understand why people don't like Adebola" I don't think it is that anyone loathes him, but the stat of 10 goals in 41 games tells its own story - not terrible, not dicarbuncle hopeless, but a scoring record considerably worse than both dex's and helguson's, so how is that taking us forward?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  In fairness to Bogdani that is in the top Italian league, but yes, another option that doesnt exactly set the pulse racing.

To the comment elsewhere that "I don't understand why people don't like Adebola" I don't think it is that anyone loathes him, but the stat of 10 goals in 41 games tells its own story - not terrible, not dicarbuncle hopeless, but a scoring record considerably worse than both dex's and helguson's, so how is that taking us forward?
                  True.

The more worrying thing than the lack of goals for Bogdani is the lack of matches. 8 starts + 9 sub appearances from 33 matches says that he has either been injured half the season or just our of favour, which is not a good thing. 1 goal in 916 minutes.

http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/gua...quad_Stats&t=4

Comment

1 goal in 916 minutes? Blimey. Still, alongside Agyman and Dicarbuncle that probably still counts as prolific...

Comment

We wont give him a two year contract,we only sign players on 3 or 4 year deals

Comment

Working...
                      X