Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensible Suggestions To Make Up for POTY That Went Wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
    Ok

If we have a POTY do and players do not respect the importance of that,then would the Sporting Director be part of the process in making them show some respect??

Or is it nothing to do with him,and should everything be blamed on others??

ALL of the Owners/Management team should be part of that process I think, ells.

Comment

Agree, but one is responsible for world domination:waaaht:
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
        ALL of the Owners/Management team should be part of that process I think, ells.

fawny-i agree mate-but when they have so many diverse business interests,is QPR ever going to be the priority for all of them at the same time??

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
          Good suggestions Pete and Nicola.

Not only should there be something written into players contracts about supporter events (codes of conduct, to remain at such events for ample time to allow for supporters to take photos/ask for autographs etc) but I also believe there should be an education programme, (perhaps instigated by the football league?) which shows how much a club matters to its fans.

Kind of like a training course type programme at clubs where players would get to learn a little bit about the history of each club, and then moving onto the supporters and how much those fans invest not only financially, but emotionally into their clubs.

I am sure I would not be the only one prepared to write a little resume to be included in such a programme which would enhance players' education regarding many of their core supporters. HIgh percentages of disposable incomes going into supporting their clubs. The commitment required. And of course the emotional part too.

I also believe that the return of the fans forums should be a must for next sesaon.
          well said tracy.

Comment

Ells, I'm sure you're right about QPR not necessarily being top of their priority list, but I still think all of them, including Paladini, should be part of the process of rectifying this.

Comment

Mr.Paladini,I believe,has fewer business distractions than Mr.Briatore,Mr.Ecclestone,and Mr.Mittal/Bhatia.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                Theres no way they'll offer a free ticket for next year, the best would be half-price I think.
                But thats too long to wait, so they should arrange something like an open day pre-season or as an alternative offer say a £50 voucher for the club shop.
                Or a shirt signed by all the players for everybody who went, so that the players would have to do some work!
                Would you want a shirt with a load of Xsssss on it as I doubt no more than half the squad can write.
                I might not agree with what you say,
                but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

remember going to a qpr open day a few years back when Gerry Francies was in charge, both Q.P.R and Wasps players were there just walking round and mingling Stan Bowles was signing posters and they had rides and events all around o and the Tetleys bitter cup which Wasps had won that year. brilliant day out

Comment

Working...
                  X