* Please read regarding this website & what if the board goes down again *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Please read regarding this website & what if the board goes down again *

As you are all aware this website went down a few days ago, our servers had been hacked and 95% of all our files were deleted including the videos and images and this message board.

It's going to take a while to upload all the videos as they take a long time to upload again, some links will not work and some videos will take time. I have spent all Friday uploading and spent most of today uploading video but still a long way off.

POTY video is due up later this evening.

We have changed the password and if this happens again then I will take action, the hosting firm will help us trace the people involved and have it all logged. I'm going to leave it for now but if it happens again it leaves me no choice but to do something about it.

If it's Pete you are trying to get to then it don't effect him because I have to upload to content not him. If it's the website you want down then yes it's me who you want but as I have stated, I will take action next time.

WATRB would like to apologies to all members of our website who were unable to access the site.

If our new Forum goes down again you will see links to the old WATRB forum on our website.

www.wearetherangersboys.com

Just out of intrest,what can you do,sue,legal action etc.Where do you stand as its a forum,not a bank or Gov etc.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Just out of intrest,what can you do,sue,legal action etc.Where do you stand as its a forum,not a bank or Gov etc.
      This is a website as well as a forum and was given a few options, that's all I can say right now.

Comment

Working...
      X